northwest

Electric Head Shocker

Jeez I wouldnt want to wear thing riding a motorbike let alone trying to grow your hairback....

£750 for a plastic helmet that has two AA batteries attached - no thanks!!!! :blink:

If this sort of treatment did work we could all strap those slendertone belts around our head and really blitz it!!!! <_<

Also notice the 'essential oils' last 6 months and then you can order 'exclusively' with them - but no price is given!!

Common AHS type tactic - get you hooked on a product and then keep the income stream flooding in by charging expensive rates for a very cheap product by labelling it 'essential' :ph34r: :ph34r:

i once posted years ago the same link...

but i didnt admit that i have one...ya i do.

after seeing an article in a newspaper and frank skinner wearing one on gmt tv !!!

my prother was of to paris and i gave him the info and he picked one up for...at first i believed in it an have to say i did see some progress but it was part of a raigeme of minox, proscar vits etc.

have to say i dont use it anymore and would consider a part exchange

any takers

A definite scam <_< .. Shocking your head with electrical impulses will just give you a headache.. not hair!