Sign in to follow this  
JayJay

Nizoral

i have got nizoral and i dont know if its the write one. its in a white bottle and has a pink fading into white label. its an anti dandruff shampoo is this the correct stuff. if it is how many times aday or week should i use it

guys - only apply this stuff 2x a week otherwise it will dry out your scalp possibly

Less is more :D

Hi guys! What type of Nizoral is best to get? I read the Nizoral 2% is the best option. Is there anywhere to but this online in the UK?

Thanks for the link George. :o

I had wrongly though Nizoral was a DHT blocker, but I wrote to Dr Ashcroft (specs GP) and he mentioned that Nizoral was only good to combat the dandruff caused by Minoxidil. I don't use Minoxidil (was considering it, but Dr Ashcroft said it wasn't that good and that I should save my money)

Guess I'm really confused now. I had thought the 'big three' was the next option for me... :o

Can't really afford a transplant at his point. :o

I may go and see my doctor about this and see about other options...

i have been reading these boards and others for a long time and Nizoral is definately a good part of a regieme

i keep pointing people to previous posts by specs so heres another.

Dr Ashcroft may not be aware of actually how effective nizoral is and in terms of saving your money its hardly expensive

link

I guess you're right George. I'll buy a bottle and start using it - it's not expensive, and I guess it can't hurt. At this point I am happy with preventing any more loss (I have diffusing hair with no receeding - if I can keep what I have, I'd be very happy)

I'm also thinking of Procerin or Proscar (they're the same right?) although the side-effects do scare the hell out of me.

Spec, does your GP definitely prescribe Procerin/ Proscar (finasteride) for 15 month supply @ £120.00, it's just in his email to me he mentioned £36-38/mth on a private script.

Its not procerin that is a completely different product. spec's GP prescribes proscar which is 5mg of finasteride (£120 15month supply) where as propecia (which i think you meant) is only 1mg. Im currently using proscar and it is the legit stuff. I contacted spec's GP and he is a very helpful guy