Sign in to follow this  
Zeggi

About Kirkalnd Minoxidle

hello every body

did any one tried kirkland minoxidle? where this site http://www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk/ says that it is the same as regaine and manufactured by the same company. im just wonderring why would they produce a cheaper product with the same composition and quality which will effect their selling of regaine !!!!kirkland minoxidle is really cheap price.

anyway if anybody used it before please tell me is it really the same?

zeggi...

Amazing price, mine arrived today, first batch i bought, but its the same stuff. It is branded differently in order to get the economies of scale by selling more to increase the profit margin on the rogaine they also sell. highly recommended. Joe

It comes from america believe it or not, its in an american postal packet thingy B) erm, it just says on the side for when its sent out the country (on american parcels you have to put the contents, and how much its worth) he puts "cosmetics $10 which is a lie really but B). but yer mate, i think it says on the webste its unmarked dont worry mate. Joe :rolleyes: