Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Frostbite

Advice About A Ht

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you who have had sucessfull HTs could give me some advice.

I'm considering flying over to the US for a consultation with Dr Feller maybe 8-9 months from now and I'd like to know something beforehand...

Immediatley after having the HT, I'm sure you went back to work. How did you face that? What did you tell people?

If I was to keep my head shaven short (or not), how long would it be before I could go on a night out without people seeing evidence of a HT?

Exactly how long was it before the procedure was completely unnoticable?

I'm just very curious to know beucase I keep thinking over in my head how I would deal with that...

Cheers guys...

John

I'm considering flying over to the US for a consultation with Dr Feller maybe 8-9 months from now

No need to travel all the way over to US to see Feller as you can consult with Spex here in the UK.

www.hair-help.co.uk ;)

Yeah, see Spex, he knows his stuff and was spot on with my graft estimate. How easily you can get away with the HT depends on how big a session you are having. If you have your hair long and are only getting your hairline done, you could probably get away with it the day after. If you are having the front half filled in, it's going to be more difficult. Spex will be able to tell you after seeing you in person.

As mentioned meet with Spex who is very helpful and knowledgeable. He will be able to answer all your questions based on your situation and requirements.

Run a search on Spex as he has helped 100's of guys from the UK get an accurate assessment prior to them travelling to the US to see Dr Feller for their surgery.

More than happy to help in anyway i can! - Drop me an email if you like B)