Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Hats Off!

Guys, I made a big step forward today, for the first time since November I have left my hat at home, I felt a little self-conscious walking out my front door this morning and turning up at work minus my headwear but no one has made any comments yet, I been to the bank and also dealt face to face with some of my customers without any funny looks, i'm so glad I have reached this hurdle as I was getting sick of the hats and with the weather being a lot nicer I would of been running out of excuses for the hats.

I have noticed my new hairs are looking thicker by the day, this is why I decided to go commando as Stevo would say LOL!

All the best guys! :)

Well played mate - really happy for you, it sounds like things are coming along nicely. I look forward to seeing your next batch of photos.

As you know, I'm currently just over a month, but I had my first spot yesterday... it was on my arse though so I don't think it counts... just kidding, it was on my recipient area. I doubt it's a new hair as I can't imagine growth would start this early, still the possibility that one of the little buggers may be spouting early is fantastic.

Anyway, all sounds good for you. Hopefully you can hang up your hat for good.

Well played mate - really happy for you, it sounds like things are coming along nicely. I look forward to seeing your next batch of photos.

As you know, I'm currently just over a month, but I had my first spot yesterday... it was on my arse though so I don't think it counts... just kidding, it was on my recipient area. I doubt it's a new hair as I can't imagine growth would start this early, still the possibility that one of the little buggers may be spouting early is fantastic.

Anyway, all sounds good for you. Hopefully you can hang up your hat for good.

Shaft, you are sooooo funny mate, whilst reading your post I got to - 'but I had my first spot yesterday..' and though yes, thats the start, then I read '.. it was on my arse though' and burst out laffing! then I read '..just kidding, it was on my recipient area' and thought yes, thats the start for you matey, coz that was the first sign for me!

All the best bud, keep the spots coming!

This is always a big step. You feel kind of paranoid when wearing a cap all the time, but it's even worse when you try it without. Sounds like it's gone unnoticed. Happy Days B)

Well done bro ! It certainly feels good.

This is a big step for you and you will feel more confident each time you go out without your hat. ;)

Im not ready to go commando full time yet but im doing it more and it feels good :lol:

Thanks for the kind words guys,

Stevo, BAL, I don't think I am ready for full commando either, I certainly wouldn't walk into Asda next saturday afternoon without my cap ;) i'm just taking one step at a time, my mum and bro didn't even notice that I wasn't wearing a cap when I called this evening, I know I am being paranoid, in the bank I kept thinking everyones looking at me but hopefully this wasn't the case, i'm just really pleased I have reached this stage and got my day over with

PB_ cheers buddy, you have been there and you know the feeling B)

So how long post op did it take you to make this bald.. oops I mean bold move? :D

without going into too much detail;

138 days

Or 4 months, 18 days

or

* 11,923,200 seconds

* 198,720 minutes

* 3312 hours

* 19 weeks (rounded down)

;)

I have lost my cap... I have been trying to find it as it was a nice light weight ventilated one and I'll be needing it soon. I may buy a tight-fitting striped beanie and pretend to be cool and young <_<

138 days

Or 4 months, 18 days

or

* 11,923,200 seconds

* 198,720 minutes

* 3312 hours

* 19 weeks (rounded down)

;)

Wow, you know your only 345,600 seconds ahead of me :D