Sign in to follow this  
4Dad

4dad Three Month Update

Attached are recent pictures documenting growth as of approximately three months after a haircut. The hair is rather thin (can't be combed or styled), but the progress is encouraging.

I'm on 3000mg MSM; no other meds for personal reasons.

All comments welcome.

Link to original pictures (pre- and up to one month post-op) is:

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1818

post-1525-1175705393_thumb.jpg

post-1525-1175705615_thumb.jpg

post-1525-1175705637_thumb.jpg

You're getting off to a nice early start :) Did you have the new hair trimmed too or has it grown out that evenly?

Fantastic early growing there mate!! :D Well done!!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us all!!

Looks good 4dad, it will look very good once its a bit longer, congratulations.

Thanks to all for the good wishes. Although I look in the mirror at every opportunity, I'm only concerned about the final result. I'm happy I'm an "early grower" but I would trade this for certainty as to high yield and density at the end!

I have to say that modern science is simply miraculous to make this happen, and Dr. Feller should be applauded for his meticulous work. No one looking at me for the first time would ever know I had a hair transplant. I'm also amazed at Dr. Feller's ability to implant the hairs at precisely the right angle. My hair is growing almost exactly as it once did. As a NW5, there were no hairs there to replicate the growth pattern. All in all, I'm very pleased.

4Dad

You're getting off to a nice early start :) Did you have the new hair trimmed too or has it grown out that evenly?

I wish. It has not grown in evenly, but that's just a natural part of the process as I understand it. Some of the transplanted hairs seem to have a life of their own; they just grow and grow at twice or three times the rate as other transplanted hairs. What compounds this is that the hairs are too thin to style. They just sort of stick up straight!

4Dad

Remarkable early growth :blink: Congrats!! Your concerns are all normal but you seem to be well informed that this is just the very start of your growth journey. I grew for approx 8 months once started! :) My growth is now just starting from my last session with Dr Feller. I am at 5 months so a slower starter. <_< This happened last time. I am now looking forward to several more months growth like last time :D

Once the hairs mature they sort themselves out and it's impossible to tell which is a HT hair and which was existing ;)

Looks like great growth for 3 months and it looks like its come in very even.

Keep us updated mate and continue to grow well.