Sign in to follow this  
beau

Just The Facts

Hey lads, i know this question bores the @^*% out of everyone so can anyone tell me instead the thread that will give me info on where everyone is getting there 'safe' dutasteride from now?

Ive no idea where to get it and whose is the genuine 'stuff', best prices etc etc

Any help is much appreciated

sincerely

Hey lads, i know this question bores the @^*% out of everyone so can anyone tell me instead the thread that will give me info on where everyone is getting there 'safe' dutasteride from now?

Ive no idea where to get it and whose is the genuine 'stuff', best prices etc etc

Any help is much appreciated

sincerely

I've heard good things about inhousepharmacy, evopharmacy and elitenetpharmacy. Never used an internet pharmacy myself though.

I get mine from Boots (well for the most part, I have the great St Domingos to thank for my latest lot!), anyway, you need a prescription from your doctor, but it comes in at quite a cheap price - see my previous post:

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2034