Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Lucky @ 4 Months

Guys,

Heres a link to my 4 month photos;

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/galle...UK|gallery7.cfm

well, its four months since my 2500 strip HT with Dr Feller, and things are starting to happen.

Every week I notice new hairs and the already emerged ones are starting to thicken up, it still looks patchy and doesn't match the caliber of my existings hairs, but I know this is to be expected and I still have a long way to go before my final result.

After 6 months of taking proscar and MSM I feel that my hair looks healthier than it did, and apart from a few initial side effects I seem normal now, I haven't noticed as much shedding as I used to, although when I did I only lost a few hairs at a time, but as I type this I have a familiar head itch and I have a lost hair tickling my eyebrow, so it must be that time again :(

apart from feeling paranoid about shedding, I feel really upbeat at the moment as I can see what my new hairline will potentially look like, especially in darker lighting, I still wear a caps outdoors and in public as it still looks patchy, but people who know comment on how its coming along and I am starting to feel better about myself.

To all you guys who are considering HT, my advice to you is to do your research and then some, don't be fooled into the UK clinics veiws on this being a simple procedure because its not, theres a lot of commitment involved and a great deal to consider when taking the plunge for example; choosing a good doctor is a must, coping with the physical and mental sides when having and after the procedure, the healing stage, concealing your HT for a few months (if you are self conscious like me) and then being patient, along with the ups and downs, depression and anxiety.

But from my angle I feel its been worth it every step of the way and I think about how unhappy I was before, and if I didn't take the plunge how I would still feel like that, so to sum up – I dont regret one bit.

Also guys, thanks for being here, its been a lot easier knowing I am in a community that is in the same boat as me, the support here is tremendous and I am grateful to everyone and I feel I have made a few good friends, I know some of you have been through hell by having to have UK butcherings repaired and go through additional procedures which must be far worse than what I have had to go through, I feel I am one of the lucky ones which wouldn't of been the case if it wern't for this forum, also I want to thank spex for his help, and Dr Feller for his brilliant work!

Anyway, sorry for the long post, All the best,

Lucky.

well, its four months since my 2500 strip HT with Dr Feller, and things are starting to happen.

Sounds great pal - just think what it will be like in another four months! Glad to hear it's all going well for you.

To all you guys who are considering HT, my advice to you is to do your research and then some, don't be fooled into the UK clinics veiws on this being a simple procedure because its not, theres a lot of commitment involved and a great deal to consider when taking the plunge for example; choosing a good doctor is a must,

coping with the physical and mental sides when having and after the procedure, the healing stage, concealing your HT for a few months (if you are self conscious like me) and then being patient, along with the ups and downs, depression and anxiety.

Well put mate. People need to be fully aware of: (1) the poor surgeons and (2) the commitment that is required for having this surgery - although I feel it's all worth it in the end, it must be a personal choice.

The only thing I would add (for the newbies) is that not all American surgeons are good, so definitely make sure you research who you choose, don't just assume that they must be world class because they work in America or Canada.

Also guys, thanks for being here, its been a lot easier knowing I am in a community that is in the same boat as me, the support here is tremendous and I am grateful to everyone and I feel I have made a few good friends,

I echo the same sentiments - this forum is a lifesaver (and I think that's probably literally in some peoples cases).

Anyway, excellent stuff Lucky, I look forward to the photos and to seeing how great your hair looks at the showcase!

I echo the same sentiments - this forum is a lifesaver (and I think that's probably literally in some peoples cases).

So very true!!

Great post Lucky.

Cheers guys, I have put a link on my first post to my HLH webpage for you to see my photos.

Lucky

That looks fantastic for only 4 months :blink: And you were worried about it being a bit patchy :o ? I think you can relax, you can see already at this early stage that the result is going to be great :)

Cheers guys, I have put a link on my first post to my HLH webpage for you to see my photos.

You have documented your journey really well Lucky. I had a look at each month and there are plenty of photos to compare. The growth really seems to be kicking in now - it's coming along very nicely.

Results looking good mate! Think you will have a great hairline. Give it 2-3 months more and you'll be looking like you were 16 again.... well hairline that is lol.

Thats morethan Lucky! :)

Wow mate great results for 4 months, they are really coming in. I really like the work Dr F has done on the sides and temple to build it up. That will be one great result when fully grown!!!

Keep being patient mate as it will grow in waves, but you have one very bright future - to MILF heaven :D

You have documented your journey really well Lucky. I had a look at each month and there are plenty of photos to compare. The growth really seems to be kicking in now - it's coming along very nicely.

Cheers Shaft, I thought it would be a good idea to keep a track on things, when I look through and compare from one month to the next I can see the progress, whereas to the eye its hard to tell as watching hair grow is far slower than watching paint dry.

I have restored a few cars and houses in the past, and I done the same with these, taking pics from start to finish, which is nice to veiw once completed, sounds a bit anorakish I know but thats the kind of guy I am LOL.

Results looking good mate! Think you will have a great hairline. Give it 2-3 months more and you'll be looking like you were 16 again.... well hairline that is lol.

Heh heh, Cheers GasMan, but I think i'd need a face transplant to look 16 again!

Thats morethan Lucky! :)

Wow mate great results for 4 months, they are really coming in. I really like the work Dr F has done on the sides and temple to build it up. That will be one great result when fully grown!!!

Keep being patient mate as it will grow in waves, but you have one very bright future - to MILF heaven :D

Thanks for the kind words arctic! Dr Feller is a pro theres no doubt, but he did say I was an easy job for him, I am really happy with the way he has restored my temples and I can't wait for the finished result, it will be nice to not be so self aware, I cant remember the last time I went out and enjoyed myself without thinking about my hair.

All the best to you too mate, I hope all goes well!

Hey Lucky, The waiting game's not easy and your doing great mate... I bet you cant wait for 6-8 months to see even more coverage at that next stage...this seems to be the start of the fuller appearance I think and the exiting bit. I think this will be a good time for us both (I'm 1 week behind u) keep us posted mate!

;)

Thats going to look great :) well done Lucky.

Cheers Zip it

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Grow well amigo :)

Cheers for everything spex, you're the man!

Hey Lucky, The waiting game's not easy and your doing great mate... I bet you cant wait for 6-8 months to see even more coverage at that next stage...this seems to be the start of the fuller appearance I think and the exiting bit. I think this will be a good time for us both (I'm 1 week behind u) keep us posted mate!

;)

Cheers BH, I am starting to get excited and can't wait to get to the 6 months mark, your hairs kicking into action now too mate, this is whats to come for you but like you say this waiting game aint easy, but it should be worth it in the end for us all!

All the best dude, will keep you posted and thanks for your support.

Lucky

I think its good everyone notes that Lucky is a very early sprouter at only 4 months! :blink: Congrats Lucky!!

Cheers spex, I understand that I am fortunate to sprout early, I was expecting nothing for at least 6 months so this is a bonus.

Guys Im switching ISP this week, I've had a lot of trouble with cable and im gonna be offline for a week or so while I wait for my phone line to be migrated (switching from cable to ADSL), I will post when I can from work and hopefully I will be back online very soon.

Catch u laters

Lucky

At 4 months, I'm amazed how well you have healed and your growth is already looking good at this early stage. Things are only going to get better from here! Congrats Lucky

Cheers Pete, Bal and YB;

Still wearing my cap at the moment, but hopefully in the next few weeks I can bin it, defo feeling upbeat at the moment but I still have a long way to go for it to match with my existing hair.

One thing though is I am forever cutting my hands in work and I do heal fast and this could be a factor to the healing side, theres a guy I work with and it takes months for his cuts to heal up, everyones different I know and this could be a reason why recovery / regrowth varies from person to person.