Sign in to follow this  
spex

Feller Medical Montage

Got a few more clips to add - here's what i have come up with so far :)

I managed to catch a side shot of my operation in there - I feel like a celebrity! :)

All good stuff dude - and another classic tune!

Just a quick question - I know I shouldn't be thinking about this yet (what with only being 11 days post op), but I really am considering FUE into my old Noble / H******* ***** scars - out of interest, how do you manage not to touch it for three days, do you have to lie on your face at night? Or does the doc bandage you up?

ohoh, hair greed LOL!

I too was thinking of having fue to refine things but tbh mate we might not need it, I noticed my sprouters are well thickening up, just hang in there!

Hey spex, excellent montage mate, have you thought about hijacking Dr Fellers website and jazzing it up a little, with these montages, Dr Feller video examples and all the recent updates from on-line patients you could have an awesome site which is bang up to date :)

I too was thinking of having fue to refine things but tbh mate we might not need it, I noticed my sprouters are well thickening up, just hang in there!

Sorry bud, I meant the scars from my donor area, not the scars on my recipient area - I should have made that clear.

Definitely got the hair greed bug my man! :)

I will add them - anyone else feel they would like to go on the montage :unsure:

I just viewed it now on I.Explorer (wouldn't work on my Netscape) and even I'm in it :blink:... all good though. I appreciate you keeping my face inconspicuous Spex. I think the montage looks cool, especially with the zoom in's & out's.. nice professional touch B) .

You can use my account on onetruemedia as i have paid for it for a year. Will drop you an email :)

Spex do you have anymore recent pictures of Dr Fellers work? I know there are 100's to view here and on all the other forums but i'm always keen to see new work :)

Spex do you have anymore recent pictures of Dr Fellers work? I know there are 100's to view here and on all the other forums but i'm always keen to see new work :)

Yeah i can see how 100's aren't enough :rolleyes: ..... ;)

I will endeavour to obtain some recent pictures

Well i sent it mate - i will re send info you need - No worries! B)