HOPE

Barry Of Eastenders

Did anyone see him on TV last night :blink: I thought his transplant looked very obvious! :ph34r: It was very thin and obviously caked in concealer as it looked so ridgid - NOT good! :ph34r: I was watching Fame Acadamy with friends last night and a couple mentioned that his hair looked very weird and not right. These people have no hairloss at all and their attention was drawn to it straight away! <_<

Did anyone see him on TV last night :blink: I thought his transplant looked very obvious! :ph34r: It was very thin and obviously caked in concealer as it looked so ridgid - NOT good! :ph34r: I was watching Fame Acadamy with friends last night and a couple mentioned that his hair looked very weird and not right. These people have no hairloss at all and their attention was drawn to it straight away! <_<

:o Hope... whens Fame Acadamy on again next? I wanna see how it looks. This is the crazy thing, there was a documentary about him getting his HT and if it wasnt for that Docu, I would never have even started thinking about another HT! I thought the HT i had from Nobel was as good as i got!! So there was no way I was getting another one! But his looked 1000000x better than mine so I started doing some research... I was trying to look for the place he went to.... as thats where I wanted mine done before I knew about these forums!

Lucky escape!

I was trying to look for the place he went to.... as thats where I wanted mine done before I knew about these forums!

Lucky escape!

Where did he get it done?

I was trying to look for the place he went to.... as thats where I wanted mine done before I knew about these forums!

Lucky escape!

Where did he get it done?

Im not 100% sure but i think it was Farjo!! i remember seeing the documentary about 18 months ago. baz was over the moon with it.............. :blink:

I saw the show and Shaun Williamson singing. Not a bad singer but his hair did look strange thats a fact as a few people i was watching it with commented on it also :huh:

Hi

What a sh*t excuse for a programme. I know it is for a charity, but my licence fee is paying for this rubbish!

I think he has buckets of concealer in there, but I also think people are drawn to it, and notice it, because everyone is used to Barry with no hair from his Eastender days. He looks different!

It was Farjo.

He should go and get it filled in proper!

Someone needs to email his people Spex website :lol: His hair looked strange but i think that was more the ton of concealer that was on it making it look strange :huh:

Hi

What a sh*t excuse for a programme. I know it is for a charity, but my licence fee is paying for this rubbish!

I think he has buckets of concealer in there, but I also think people are drawn to it, and notice it, because everyone is used to Barry with no hair from his Eastender days. He looks different!

It was Farjo.

He should go and get it filled in proper!

I think AJG has got this spot on.... every-day-people that arent aware of HT's etc... they are used to see'ing Bazza with a completely shiny chrome dome! So.. all of a sudden he appears with a 'full' head of hair and people sitting on there couch's stuffing down there pizza's are thinking... WTF? Who the hell is that? and whats happend to his hair? :blink: but they still cant really work it out... and the fact he's used a bucket of concealer has made it even worse by the sounds of things.

I think getting a HT after you've had a completely bald head that picks up satalite signals... are going to find it far more difficult to 'slide in' with lots of hair without anyone being suspicious.... I am wondering myself... if mine does look pretty good in 1 year... I think I will have a few people thinking 'ahhh? I thought he was losing it a lot more than that?!' :unsure: I fooking hope so! lol :lol:

Yes again... it was Farjo. I would be one of his patients too now if I hadnt found these forums. I did a search for 'Shaun Williamson hair transplant' and it directed me straight to 1 single thread... and the only thread on any Forum! That someone had posted about him getting it done! I owe that guy a beer!! If it wasnt for him... I would be having another UK HT! :( Then met Spex on there after lots of questions and he told me about this forum.. cheers dude I owe u a beer too!

:)

Heres's the Link...

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...LE=&STARTPAGE=1

Although it doesn't look too bad, I really feel for the guy - it's a shame he hasn't been on this forum, otherwise he'd probably have a great transplant from one of the top US or Canadian docs - I doubt he'd need concealer then!

I hope that others come here before booking a procedure in the UK. Some people will just hear that he's had hair transplants and will think that all companies are the same - it's so easy to get suckered in. Desperation can often overshadow intelligence.

Shaft, I dont think its that people dont want to come on here... but they dont know these forums exist. I sure was stunned that there were forums with tons of people talking about HT's! I was alone in the world of HT's for over 10 years, when I stumbled accross these forums I couldnt believe it! I didnt have a PC for a long time so this didnt help.

Shuan W's documentary showed you him going to the hairdressers about 1 year post op, and his barber inspected his donor scar and his recipient and the barber said he couldnt tell it was a HT even at that close range and with all his years experience seeing people heads every day. Thats when I jumped and realised it was time for a HT no.2.. and finally sorting out my Nobel pubes.

p.s I seem to remember he had 2 sessions almost a year apart.

Shaft, I dont think its that people dont want to come on here... but they dont know these forums exist.

I totally agree pal. Although I think more and more people do searches on the net now than they did when we first had our transplants - after all, the internet is far more prevalent now than it was six / seven years ago. I would have thought that a celebrity would have looked into all the different surgeons around first and done his research properly, after all, they have the money that's required to go anywhere. The point I was trying to make with 'Desperation can often overshadow intelligence' was mainly about me. I would consider myself a fairly intelligent person (and I can also be fairly cynical), but I completely fell for the first advert I saw in the back of a FHM magazine. I wanted hair so bad that I just automatically trusted Noble's advertisment.

I don't really know much about Farjo, but imo this isn't a great result, especially after two operations. That being said, at least he isn't bald anymore, and if the hairdresser who worked on him was being honest, then it worked out good for ol Bazza. I just feel for him, and for all the other people who get suckered in to the first advert they see in these glossy male mags... I wish there was something more we could do. Perhaps we should all chip in a quid (there must be a fair few readers on this site) and take out our own advert stating a warning to perspective transplantee's - I would like nothing better than to either put Noble and the H******* ***** out of business, or force them to employ better surgeons.

Shaft, I dont think its that people dont want to come on here... but they dont know these forums exist.

I totally agree pal. Although I think more and more people do searches on the net now than they did when we first had our transplants - after all, the internet is far more prevalent now than it was six / seven years ago. I would have thought that a celebrity would have looked into all the different surgeons around first and done his research properly, after all, they have the money that's required to go anywhere. The point I was trying to make with 'Desperation can often overshadow intelligence' was mainly about me. I would consider myself a fairly intelligent person (and I can also be fairly cynical), but I completely fell for the first advert I saw in the back of a FHM magazine. I wanted hair so bad that I just automatically trusted Noble's advertisment.

I don't really know much about Farjo, but imo this isn't a great result, especially after two operations. That being said, at least he isn't bald anymore, and if the hairdresser who worked on him was being honest, then it worked out good for ol Bazza. I just feel for him, and for all the other people who get suckered in to the first advert they see in these glossy male mags... I wish there was something more we could do. Perhaps we should all chip in a quid (there must be a fair few readers on this site) and take out our own advert stating a warning to perspective transplantee's - I would like nothing better than to either put Noble and the H******* ***** out of business, or force them to employ better surgeons.

I've posted the same thoughts before. Problem is if you go on google.co.uk and search HT clinics you only find the butchers, this is the same way that I got suckered in. Most places have very proffesional looking websites and you think if they've been advertising for like the last 15years in the major mags and newspapers they must be good. Only after you get butchered do you realise that they dont really show any good pics of results :rolleyes: <_<

Barry's may not be the best (it probably is for a UK clinic) but its nowhere near the worst. I expect he prefers his new look to the old nw5/6. :)

If only I'd had this information a few yrs back I'd be sat here with a much better result or probably not on a hairloss forum at all. :(

Good points there Shaft, couldnt agree more. Thats a really good idea about the add between us all.. but the legal complications could end in tears.. and we would probably lose this Forum as they would have us closed down I would have thought.

I also feel sorry for anyone thats been stung by the well known UK con artists 'docs'.. just out of interest I did another search looking for 'barry HT' threads on Yahoo... and its the 1st time I have seen the H******** ****** web site that was right near the top... even looking at it now for the 1st time its very easy to see how newbies get suckered in! It looked really convincing... even to me now! Lucky I know its all BS!

but the legal complications could end in tears.. and we would probably lose this Forum as they would have us closed down I would have thought.

Yeah, I didn't think of that pal - my bad :) Hopefully this Alice lady from the BBC has spoken to enough people (and read enough on this site) and will present an accurate portrayal on her documentary - out of interest, does anybody know when the documentary is going to be aired?

She should 'stage' the H ***** and all the others (Norton etc) using a balding actor, there she could expose their corrupt tactics, and gather information from past patients victims who would be prepared to show what these butchers work looks like and then show it on prime time TV, whilst promoting forums like these.

But I doubt this would happen, shame... :wacko:

does anybody know when the documentary is going to be aired?

I have been thinking about this for a while but always forget to ask! Has Alice actually started speaking to victims / HT patients then? I have no idea whats been happening since the thread months ago that I lost touch with when she was only asking for people to speak to her about there experience with UK docs.

Is anyone here actually going on TV and PLEASE MAKE SURE we know when this goes on TV.

There you go, that looks better!!

Even put a smile on bazza's face ;)

post-729-1173736540_thumb.jpg <_<

Is anyone here actually going on TV and PLEASE MAKE SURE we know when this goes on TV.

I e-mailed her and never got a response - shame I would have loved to have highlighted my three previous procedures. I guess I shouldn't have started my e-mail to her with 'How you doin baby, fancy getting jiggy with a bald man!' - probably scared her off :D

There you go, that looks better!!

post-729-1173736540_thumb.jpg <_<

Fantastic stuff Lucky - LOL

poor ole shaun he is suffering the dreaded curse just like all of us. dont you you think he had a lot bollocks doing it for everybody to see?

Yeah, I do feel for him, he obviously was unhappy about his hairloss as we are, although when you are in the public eye you don't really have much choice but to make it public, at least it stops gossip, burt reynolds is a fine example of a has he? hasn't he? mystery.

Although when I first read he was going in for HT I did cringe a little as I knew what he didn't, and I guess the clinic had no choice but to do thier 'best' with him as thier name would be mud otherwise, other non famous patients would defo not get the same result as shaun, and when you compare to Feller, H&W, armani etc it is no way near as good.

I wonder what his stip scar looks like?

:blink: