Sign in to follow this  
couta

Just Started Proscar

just started about aweek and a half ago and gettin a achein in the ball area,is this the norm?and any body esle have this?no other sides yet ;)

No shedding, I'm only using 0.5mg a day tho because I don't like the idea of taking fin at all. On the other hand I don't like the idea of having a bald head.

I did shed from using minox when i changed to the foam.

right managed to cut proscar in to seven bits ;) gonna try that and see if the pains in the nuts go away,aslo started to feel a slight pain in the stomach area abit like trapped wind?anyone had that?

will keep on it for abit but if the sides dont go ill have to jack it in,like its not ment to be :( i am in the same boat as hairsucks, i didnt want to take fin but i dont like the idea of a bold heed :ph34r: its my last chance,and if it doesnt work at least i have try it

right managed to cut proscar in to seven bits ;) gonna try that and see if the pains in the nuts go away,aslo started to feel a slight pain in the stomach area abit like trapped wind?anyone had that?

I wouldn't attribute the stomach pains to fin. The only adverse reactions to fin officially reported as "possibly, probably or definitely drug-related" are sexual side effects; breast tenderness and enlargement; hypersensitivity reactions including rashes and swelling of the lips and face; and testicular pain.

Give the fin a little while before you decide if its for you or not. Many men report initial adverse reactions that go away within a few weeks. And like you say it is the best weapon for hair maintenance.