Sign in to follow this  
slimpunk

Dont Use Finasteride Or Minoxidil Read This!

i started receding 5 years ago.i have lost about 1 inch to the corners of my head.i no its not a lot but you dont need all those treatments to get it bak.i was really surprised so many of you are putting up with all those side affects.im 35 and now have my hair in the hairline bak to virtually what it was wen i was 18.(ive never had baldness at the bak or on top).

the key to this was nizoral!it literally grew my hair bak and thickened it to its original state.its amazing stuff indeed.the only other thing i take is zinc amino acid chelate 15mg a day and green tea caps 315 mg and 1000mg fish oil tablet a day.thats it.

i literally have only quater inch ressesion now at 35!

OH AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK FINASTERIDE AND THE MEDS USED NOW DONT CAUSE IMPOTENCE THEN THINK AGAIN.I NO LOADS OF GUYS ON IT.WHO ARE PLAIN SUICIDAL WITH DEPRESSION.IMPOTENT.AND HAVE LESS HAIR THAN WHEN THEY STARTED,MINOXIDILL IS AWFUL AT LOSING YOUR HAIR.ZINC,GREEN TEA,AND FISH OIL,EVERY DAY.NIZORAL EVERY TWO DAYS.

dont waste time on meds that ruin your sex drive.my sex drive rockets from zinc.try my regime.u might be surprised what you find.

all the best

mark

PS LEAVE THE NIZORAL ON FOR 10 MINUTES EVERY TWO DAYS.

the key to this was nizoral!it literally grew my hair bak and thickened it to its original state.its amazing stuff indeed.the only other thing i take is zinc amino acid chelate 15mg a day and green tea caps 315 mg and 1000mg fish oil tablet a day.thats it.

We know the Nizoral is a useful component of any regimen. But it's not that brilliant. Check the studies.

Ketoconazole Shampoo: Effect of

Long-Term Use in Androgenic Alopecia

. ........................................................................................................................................ .

Abstract

Background: The pathogenesis of androgenic alopecia is not fully understood. A microbial

driven inflammatory reaction abutting on the hair follicles might participate in the hair status

anomaly. Objective: The aim of our study was to determine if ketoconazole (KCZ) which is

active against the scalp microflora and shows some intrinsic anti-inflammatory activity might

improve alopecia. Method: The effect of 2% KCZ shampoo was compared to that of an un

medicated shampoo used in combination with or without 2% minoxidil therapy. Results: Hair

density and size and proportion of anagen follicles were improved almost similarly by both

KCZ and minoxidil regimens. The sebum casual level appeared to be decreased by KCZ. Con

clusion: Comparative data suggest that there may be a significant action of KCZ upon the

course of androgenic alopecia and that Malassezia spp. may play a role in the inflammatory

reaction. The clinical significance of the results awaits further controlled study in a larger *****

of subjects.

OH AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK FINASTERIDE AND THE MEDS USED NOW DONT CAUSE IMPOTENCE THEN THINK AGAIN.I NO LOADS OF GUYS ON IT.WHO ARE PLAIN SUICIDAL WITH DEPRESSION.IMPOTENT.AND HAVE LESS HAIR THAN WHEN THEY STARTED,MINOXIDILL IS AWFUL AT LOSING YOUR HAIR.

Man, don't be hysterical :rolleyes: . In the clinical studies <2% of men taking fin experienced sides. I've been on fin since autumn 2005. I've experienced no sides whatsoever and kept my hair! There are many others with positive experiences like mine.

i've been using proscar 4 nearly 2 years now and i have had no side effects wotsoever, hairloss has stopped and i'm still in overdrive wen it cums dwn 2 sex.............. :P :P :P

Just bought some Nizoral today, so I hope it does work

As for Proscar, it did lower my sex drive for the first couple of months but now I'm as horney as before, and the St Johns Wort seems to be staving off the depression, as well as the odd spliff ;)

Just bought some Nizoral today, so I hope it does work

Beware, I started Nizoral 6 months post-op and it was bye-bye HT hair and remaining crown hair. My crown was completely bald after all the shedding. Fortunately it did grow back after I stopped using it, but took about 3 months to get back to where I was before using the crap. And I only used the 1% stuff :blink:

hmmmm, I just had a shower, used Nizoral as well.

I'm a little worried now PB, how often did you wash your hair using this?

I did have a fair bit of dandruff anyway and head&Shoulders never really seemed to get rid completely, was thinking of using once a week as I read over using can cause shedding.

What are others thoughts on using Nizoral?

I've used Nizoral - both 2% and the 1% Nizorelle version - reasonably regularly since late 2005, alongside finasteride. I've never had any problems with it. The 1% is a fairly pleasant shampoo with a nice fragrance, the 2% a little more clinical. Both will get your hair really clean and remove any sebum build-up. Whether they do anything particularly amazing for hair is a moot point, but I'll trust the studies that say they're useful. After all, it's a cheap element of the Big 3.

hold on hold on.

im not getting hysterical ok

i have used nizoral for ages and have grown hair back.

it is a fact ok.whether it does for you is if your genitically losing hair all over.

then most likely it will only keep your hair or slowly lose it.

why would i be on here saying this if it wasnt working for me.

i only have a mature hairline not male pattern baldness ok.

there is a big difference.

what im saying is my hair has grown back.i dont need to prove that ok.

and as for finasteride and some of you guys getting no impotence then thats great.but u aint seeing the whole picture here.its not 2 percent its more like 70 percent of men taking this are affected.the penis needs dht to function.its a fact.ask any doctor.

all i was trying to say was that wat i take has grown my hair and thickened it bak to near wat i wanted it to.

and i didnt do it by risking fast growth prostate cancer.impotence.fat stomach,or depression that loads have suffered doin so.but some of you just have to be jealous dont you.

i give up.

hmmmm, I just had a shower, used Nizoral as well.

I'm a little worried now PB, how often did you wash your hair using this?

I did have a fair bit of dandruff anyway and head&Shoulders never really seemed to get rid completely, was thinking of using once a week as I read over using can cause shedding.

What are others thoughts on using Nizoral?

I used it twice a week for a period of 3 months. My HT hair had grown well up until I started using Nizoral/Nirorelle. I noticed hairs shedding but didn't think much about it. At that time I had been taking regular photos to document my HT progress. At 9 months, you could clearly see from the photos that I had less hair than at 6 months post op. I started checking everything I had done differently and the only thing was starting using Nizorelle at 6 months. I then researched it more and found out that it can cause shedding. I stopped using it and my hair gradually thickened up again and the hair I lost on my crown grew back.

You may be fine with it, it's probably just me - it seems anything that is supposed to help hair loss only makes mine worse :(

Dr Feller also mentioned that Nizorelle probably had a negative effect on my HT growth. Just watch out for excessive shedding - I don't usually notice any shedding, my hair loss has been very slow but when I used Nizorelle I had hairs dropping onto my keyboard at work and could notice all the hair in the shower.

hmmmm

i am sorry for your shedding.isnt it weird that some men lose it all with meds and some dont.quite the opposite effect.the thing is ive never had shedding from anything.i diont have diffuse hair loss you c.

maybe we should all just shut up and put up!lets all come off the meds and just live our lives.

in the end you lose your hair anyway.regardless of your medication.it will still start going after 5 years.

lets just go bald eh.

all the best

mark

and as for finasteride and some of you guys getting no impotence then thats great.but u aint seeing the whole picture here.its not 2 percent its more like 70 percent of men taking this are affected.the penis needs dht to function.its a fact.ask any doctor.

Er, no mate, that's just wrong.

IPB Image

all i was trying to say was that wat i take has grown my hair and thickened it bak to near wat i wanted it to. and i didnt do it by risking fast growth prostate cancer.impotence.fat stomach,or depression that loads have suffered doin so.but some of you just have to be jealous dont you.

i give up.

We're chuffed for you man, but the fact is most of us will need meds to keep our hair. And they work pretty well for most guys, if most definitely not for everyone.

IPB Image

hold on hold on.

im not getting hysterical ok

i have used nizoral for ages and have grown hair back.

it is a fact ok.whether it does for you is if your genitically losing hair all over.

then most likely it will only keep your hair or slowly lose it.

why would i be on here saying this if it wasnt working for me.

i only have a mature hairline not male pattern baldness ok.

there is a big difference.

what im saying is my hair has grown back.i dont need to prove that ok.

all i was trying to say was that wat i take has grown my hair and thickened it bak to near wat i wanted it to.

and i didnt do it by risking fast growth prostate cancer.impotence.fat stomach,or depression that loads have suffered doin so.but some of you just have to be jealous dont you.

i give up.

LOL IF PPL HAVE A DIFFERENCE IN OPINION IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY R JEALOUS.

SURE PPL APPRECIATE THE INFO BUT LET EVERYONE DO AS THEY PLZ!!

ok here goes if propecia is all that then whats this then?

quotes.

Great results in the hair dept but would give it all back in a second to be back to normal. Please do not take this stuff and do your part by warning others.

Maybe slightly reduced libido. Hard to say because I definitely still have some libido. Was it stronger before? Possibly, but difference is small enough that I can't tell.

having the DHT hormone that this drug prevents forming is clearly quite necessary to what it is that makes you a man. it wouldnt be produced otherwise. men who go bald are genetically sensitive in their scalp to DHT and that causes thinning. men who dont go bald are not sensitve in their scalps but still need the hormone elsewhere. and that covers the sexual side effects. the fact that these hormones are made in the brain covers the mental problems. i had loads of the problems listed here after using for a few weeks. they have subsided now and im very sorry for those of you for whom they havent.

Effectiveness is a bit of a concern - slowed my hairloss significantly but didn't stop it, and now 5 years later the hairloss is starting to get noticeable.

get the fuck off this drug

Used propecia for approx 2 weeks, had testicle pain, chest pain and fuzzy head syndrome also a little more effort to achieve an orgasm. About 3 months later after more depressing hair loss tried to get back on it by using on half then quarter tablets but had the same symptons so ceased use after about 2 full tablets taken. Since then have had anxiety attacks when girlfriend told me stuff i didnt want to hear, uncontrollable shaking for about 10 minutes before calming down, i am shaking a little now after reading other peoples posts. To this day months after feel light headed, unbalanced like walking on shifting floors, small amount of chest pains, lethargic, vission impairment, really heave legs like i have run a half marathon ( has anyone else had this sympton?) all this after not even finishing a months supply over the space of 4 months. DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Use it at your own risk-it is not for everyone, as I do know someone else personally who had their libido destroyed-and this is a married male I know who was angry that his body wasn't "Propecia-compatible." Supposedly, the Merck patent expired, so you can get generic Finasteride cheaper than the Merck version, but I don't know how you can get that through a doctor as of this writing...

To the 29 year old female who posted on 1/6/2007 : How pathetic, attempting to initiate a flame war. Many people have been harmed by this drug, you would not be saying such things if a person you loved had their life ruined, because they took a pill that was said to be safe. It's not safe, this is a very dangerous drug and should not be taken for hair loss. This drug is a horror show waiting to happen.

apparently one of the more devastating side effects is it causes the user to obtain the annoying trait of whining like a bitch about your "nuts" (as termed here)..perhaps these are not real men anyway..it's just a question...but this drug has seemed to turned these "men" into women!..the women these "men" are with are no doubt dissatisfied

The rating this drug Deserves, is Zero. This drug causes a multitude of life altering side effects. Potential victims of this drug are told side effects are rare and temporary, Lies All Lies. It permanently altered my body temperature, I'm hot even in cool weather. It brought forth debilitating chronic fatigue. It delivered a never ending, fluctuating loss of mental clarity. And it nullified my virility. No orgasms, none, in over Five Years. Unless you're a masochist, consider this drug, Life Ending.

If you're considering taking Finasteride for hair loss, DON'T. Read the member stories, blood tests and studies on Propeciahelp.com about the dangers of this drug. There are many men now experiencing secondary hypogonadism and early Male Andropause (low testosterone/DHT, high Estrogens, low LH/FSH) as a result of usage, and side effects did NOT resolve after quitting. Many men have been left with decreased semen volume, shrunken penis/nuts, impotence, Peyronie's Disease (crooked penis), decreased mental capacity and total loss of sex drive, to name but a few. Side effects of this drug are very real and can be dangerous for those that get them, as for the most part they seem to be IRREVERSIBLE and PERMANENT. Male Andropause, a condition usually seen in men aged 50+, is now affecting young men in their 20s thanks to this drug. DHT is a vital male hormone necessary for proper genital tissue structure, erectile function, libido, keeping Estrogens in check, and many other bodily functions,

This stuff needs to be banned. The drug itself wont kill you, but suicide will.

Five years ago, I had mad sex, and was confident and focussed. I can't tell how much my lack of confidence and focus is because propecia, or just plain depression, but I'm not depressed all the time, so I wonder about this. I want to keep my hair, but I must feel what it's like to really have great sex again. It's now a problem with my girlfriend, and I wonder what is wrong with me. I also may want to have kids some day.

I have been off this drug for 7 months and my libido is still gone. I am basically in male menoupause in my 20's. I want to know what all the permanent sufferers get for putting up with this BS that has wrecked our life.

I've been taking it for 5 years, and something is wrong. I can't be sure it is Propecia (I'm going to stop use today), but I have no sex drive at age 35. I have been a bit hazy, too, the last 6 months in particular. Not sure, need coffee to stay somewhat alert and in general a feeling like I just woke up all the time. I thought it was maybe depression or perhaps my asthma and allergies (asthma triggers fatigue), but these conditions have never affected my sex drive or ability to hold an erection. It's to the point where I'm bearly aroused anymore and/or doubting myself every time I get close with my girl.

My advice dont take this GARBAGE, these guys are out just to make money. I think the 2% are the people NOT affected!

The reason why drug companies get approval and get away with this is they prey on people emotionally affected, meaning they are ready to do anything to get their hair back. I for one, when I first started propecia and when asked whether I had any side affects from propecia....guess what I answered....NO. The reason being I was too scared by the fact, that if this had side effects then the DOC would not prescribe it to me. Now honestly how many guys are out there feeling the same way? After a while the side effects begin to increase and before you know it you cant seem to find any other excuse to blame it on. I for one was blaming the effects of propecia on everything else BUT propecia. After I read this site, I could relate to all the symptoms. So I even thought I'd get a doc's opinon, not a local GP but a GP who is a close family friend. His exact words were, "if you want to have kids one day, STOP NOW!" So I have stopped since. Its been 2 months now. My hazyness is still

See, I like most on this side did not immediately identify these side effects as caused by propecia. I put the blurred vision down to too much time in front of the computer, however this was a different sort of blurred like I was distant from reality or somthing, i.e. feeling very lethargic. I have completed a Masters, however after I started work I felt my concentration wavered hugely. I found it difficult to stay attentive to what others were saying. Sexually, my erection never lasted more than 30 seconds. After seeing this site and knowing that all the people here have suffered the same symptoms means it must be due to propecia. I am currently taking Homeopathy to bring my body back to balance. My Homeopath has assure me it will be back to normal however if I took it much longer I would have permanently faced impotency problems. My advice as much as it hurts to possibly sacrifice hair (to remedy which I am also taking Homeopathy)the side effects especially long term are too great.

2 % is Absolute BULL shit! I think people are brainwashed to think its another problem not caused by propecia. Remember to this day we do not have a cure for anything in modern medicine, drugs just supress your body's fighting mechanism so in many cases you dont feel pain. However this is the body just repairing itself, not the drug curing you. Dont take prescription drugs. Doctors are really stupid!

Help!!! I stopped Propecia 4 months ago and my side effects continue. The erection problems went away, I do not feel like I am burning up and my testicles stopped hurting. I am still having headaches, greasy face, brain fog, fatigue, lightheadedness and nausea. To sum it up I feel like I am walking around drunk all the time, totally out of it. Those of you who have had problems with your head, how long did it take to clear up? I am so sick of feeling this way and any insight will be very much appreciated.

My rating is less than 0. I have major brain fog, feel detached like I am there but really not, can't remember things in meetings, have a hard time articulating what I want to say, feel lightheaded and ringing in my ears. My sexual side effects was not able to achieve a full erection. Had sperm count checked and everything was great. Was checked out by a neurologist and he did an MRI and everything checked out normal. He chalked it up to anxiety and gave me xanax. I take 1/2 tablet before bed and I do feel slightly better, like maybe 75%. I went to an ENT and he did an ENG and when they blew the hot air in my ear my test went off the charts, they could not chart me. They asked me if I have had migraines in the past or if I feel anxious. I have had neither up until I took this medication. I was happy, healthy and extremely outgoing. Now I feel out of it all the time. I have been off Propecia for exactly 3 months and I still do not feel any better. My erection problem went away in a coup

My rating is a 1! DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG! I'm amazed at how many people have had the same result. I feel like my world has been turned upside down. I started taking Propecia when it first came out in 1997 and used it on and off until 2004. After being off of it for almost a year many of the side effects were reduced (change in ejaculate, mood swings and anxiety) but not completely gone and have been replaced with depression and general lack of energy.

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?...8&name=PROPECIA

that was just a few quotes.out of all the quotes there only a handful said no side effects.

1.8 percent?who the hell u kidding?

take your graph and go back and try again.

this stuff will harm you even if your not haveing sides ok.

it is harming you and you dont no it.

im resting my case.you wanan take this stuff go ahead.but in the end your gona end up a glorified zombie who couldnt shaft a girl if you tried.

mark my words.

Well I actually agree with you about finasteride (Propecia)... I aslo had libido problems with it and stopped taking it after two weeks of use. I was against it even before trying it but thought I'd give it a try. I was back to normal a couple of weeks after I stopped using finasteride (Proscar). I'm glad I didn't take it for any longer than 2 weeks. I also don't believe that less than 2% have problems with it - all the "scientific tests" are carried out by the manufacturer of the drug and are not reliable.

There are many men now experiencing secondary hypogonadism and early Male Andropause (low testosterone/DHT, high Estrogens, low LH/FSH) as a result of usage, and side effects did NOT resolve after quitting. Many men have been left with decreased semen volume, shrunken penis/nuts, impotence, Peyronie's Disease (crooked penis), decreased mental capacity and total loss of sex drive, to name but a few. Side effects of this drug are very real and can be dangerous for those that get them, as for the most part they seem to be IRREVERSIBLE and PERMANENT. Male Andropause, a condition usually seen in men aged 50+, is now affecting young men in their 20s thanks to this drug. DHT is a vital male hormone necessary for proper genital tissue structure, erectile function, libido, keeping Estrogens in check, and many other bodily functions,

Alarmist scare-mongering unsupported by any clinical data. Guys complaining about some of these problems obviously have other major issues besides an adverse reaction to finasteride.

1.8 percent?who the hell u kidding?

take your graph and go back and try again.

this stuff will harm you even if your not haveing sides ok.

it is harming you and you dont no it.

im resting my case.you wanan take this stuff go ahead.but in the end your gona end up a glorified zombie who couldnt shaft a girl if you tried.

mark my words.

I'm citing scientific data from clinical trials, you're quoting alarmist anecdotes from paranoiacs and mono-maniacs on the internet. I've had zero problems with "shafting girls", as you put it, and neither have most other users.

all the "scientific tests" are carried out by the manufacturer of the drug and are not reliable.

As long as the research methodology is robust, the studies will be. If you can find problems with the research methodology, then you can legitimately criticise the study findings.

As long as the research methodology is robust, the studies will be. If you can find problems with the research methodology, then you can legitimately criticise the study findings.

The problem is that the studies are non-independent and are therefore meaningless. Are unfavourable results being omitted while favourable are included? It's not like drug companies have a reputation for being honest is it <_< ? [Take statins and rhabdomyolysis for instance - FDA approved etc.]

The problem is that the studies are non-independent and are therefore meaningless. Are unfavourable results being omitted while favourable are included? It's not like drug companies have a reputation for being honest is it <_< ? [Take statins and rhabdomyolysis for instance - FDA approved etc.]

Studies are only meaningless if the research methodology is flawed. Bias always effects the questions we ask, but if our scientific method is robust, we will get reliable answers to those questions. It's true that drug companies (and the FDA) haven'y always covered themselves in glory, but finasteride has been on the market for 15 years now, plenty of time for independent researchers to expose any flaws in the Merck-sponsored studies. The fact is, I've not seen any such exposes - just anecdotal hysteria like slipmunk's contribution.

We need to get sides in perspective. Yes, some guys react badly to fin, and that's a damn shame. But every drug carries some risk of adverse reaction; you can now buy chloramphenicol (antibiotic eye drops for conjunctivitis) over-the-counter, but about 1 in 225,000 people have a fatal reaction to it! :blink:

again some of you are talking crap.

finasteride harms your body over time ok its a fact.dont go showing crap like merk charts ok they would say that wouldnt they.

and i hate to think wat the hell you people taking stuff sronger than finasteride are gona experience.

dont put this on me i will support facts.the fact are that your gona get harmed by this stuff long term.for wat?stupid hair?

and by the way look anyware and you will find websites like that.not just that one.

as i said you wana take it u take it.i dont give a toss ok.but because of the frenzy u lot go through to keep hair,u wouldnt care if u were takin arsenic and it was working would u!

its true.

your maniacs.mentally unstable.and as for dr ashcroft?say wat?you spent hundreds of pounds on someone called dr ashcroft?if people like that knew something worked would he sell it to u all?bullshit.hed patent it.and retire.but because some of you think hes a god then you actually beleive him!!!

hes only selling something to you that you already beleive works.

forget it.do wat u want.you will regret it im sure.

and for all the guys whove stood up for me thanks.im sure your the more intelligent species.

regARDS

again some of you are talking crap.

finasteride harms your body over time ok its a fact.dont go showing crap like merk charts ok they would say that wouldnt they.

Come back when you have some reasonable data instead of silly scare stories.

and by the way look anyware and you will find websites like that.not just that one.

Yep, there's a lot of crap on the net.

as i said you wana take it u take it.i dont give a toss ok.but because of the frenzy u lot go through to keep hair,u wouldnt care if u were takin arsenic and it was working would u!

Every decision in life involves an element of risk. Crossing the road; getting on a plane; having sex; eating food; taking medicine. We need to assess the relative risks in different types of behaviour and put them into perspective.

I'll take the meds and take the consequences, which in my case, happen to have been NOTHING. :rolleyes: You can stay off the meds and lose your hair. Cool with me.

your maniacs.mentally unstable.

You're the one citing scare stories from random guys on the net. Hardly the most intellectually sound approach.

and as for dr ashcroft?say wat?you spent hundreds of pounds on someone called dr ashcroft?if people like that knew something worked would he sell it to u all?bullshit.hed patent it.and retire.but because some of you think hes a god then you actually beleive him!!!

Er... what? Merck owns the patent on finasteride. Dr Ashcroft has no rights to the intellectual property :huh:

hes only selling something to you that you already beleive works.

forget it.do wat u want.you will regret it im sure.

It does work, for most men if not for everyone. There's scientific evidence to prove that. Not just anecdotes off the net! ;)

what?

who said anything about rights?god you wana read a bit better.

You did. You implied that Dr Ashcroft should patent Proscar, which is a patented, commercially available drug.

wat im saying is everywhere u go u here dr ashcroft.who the bloody hell cares?he does thats who. hes got you all buying crap to waste your money on.so if people like merk and dr ashcroft say take it then take it!!!!!!!!!!!

they gota be right!!!!

dr who?

Dr Ashcroft is a GP, like any other. If you don’t believe me look him up on the GMC register online. Many GPs will issue private prescriptions for Propecia. Dr Ashcroft will prescribe and provide Proscar (the same drug as Propecia, albeit cheaper) enabling those of us who choose to take meds to save money. Propecia is £30 per month, Proscar from Dr Ashcroft is £8 per month. You do the math.

you lot aRE SO far stuk up your asses from pouring money into the money pot that you cant see that your paying for your own harm.and ultimately your own deaths.

Unreasonable, irrational hysteria.

YOU CANNOT GROW HAIR ON A BALD SCALP!HOW MANY MORE TIMES MUST YOU PEOPLE HEAR THAT?

YOU CAN CATCH IT EARLY LIKE ME AND SAVE IT ALL.BUT YOU CANNOT GROW HAIR FROM MPB OK!!

DOSENT MATTER WAT U TAKE.ARSENIC.FIN.DUT.MINOXIDIL AND ANY OTHER SHIT YOU ARE CONNED INTO

Yes, we know that you cannot regrow hair from follicles which are beyond a “point of no return”. You are not the first person to come to this stunning realisation (most folks on here have done more research than you obviously have). However, as you admit you can halt the balding process and retain the hair you have; you can also stimulate stronger growth from some existing hair.

ALL YOU WILL DO IS HARM YOURSELVES LONG TERM.

AND YES I WILL SAY IT.MERK AND DR ASHCROFT YOU ARE A TOTAL AND UTTER CON.MAKING MONEY OFF PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN GAINS.DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE IF MERK KILL YOU?DO YOU THINK THEY DO?BULLSHIT THEY DONT.I WANT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO COME BACK AFTER 5 YEARS FROM NOW AND TELL ME WAT HAIR YOUVE GOT LEFT OK.ITLL BE NOTHING.10000 DOLLARS LATER YOU STILL END UP WITH NOTHING 5 YEARS ON.BUT DR ASHCROFT THE DICKHEAD WILL.AND MERK THE (ONLY 1.8 PEOPLE GET SIDES)WILL.YOU GUYS HAVE NO SENSE AT ALL.

PERIOD.

Quit with the hysteria, insults and defamation already.

i mean look at it all

look at all the pages of this web site and other forums.

DO THEY ALL SAY I HAVE MY HAIR BACK?

DO THEY SAY THEVE KEPT ALL THERE HAIR?

NO THEY DONT FOR GODS SAKE.

EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ABOUT THE TREATMENT NOT WORKING.

No, there are also many success stories. You are only reading what you want to read.

[quote]FOR CHRISTS SAKE YOU ARE TAKING CHEMICALS THAT SPEED PROSTATE CANCER UP BY 67 PERCENT IN CELLS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT.

Provide a source for that claim – a peer-reviewed study in a reputable scientific journal.

AFTER 5 YEARS THE HAIR DIES ANYWAY AFTER BEING OVERUN WITH DHT.

Just plain wrong.

MONOXIDIL CAUSES BRAIN ULCERS AND POLYPS.DID THEY TELL U THAT?

Provide a source for that claim – a peer-reviewed study in a reputable scientific journal.

ONLY NIZORAL DOES ANYTHING FOR YOUR HAIR.

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HAIR WITH ANYTHING FROM ZINC TO COPPER TO GREEN TEA.

Again, just plain wrong.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MENTALLY DISTURBED AT LOSING YOU HAIR THAT YOU BELEIVE ANYTHING YOUER TOLD

You’re the one who believes random scare stories off the net - i.e. anything you are told.

WHY ARE SOME OF YOU SWEARING ALLEGIANCE TO MERK AND FINASTERIDE?

I'm not, I'm standing up for reasoned debate on the basis of evidence, as opposed to your irrational hysteria based on anecdotes from randoms on the net.

YOU ALL MAD.URE ADDICTED TO A PILL CALLED PROPECIA!

WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU DEFEND MERK?EVEN IF IT WORKED?

TALK ABOUT SUCKED IN TO YOUR DREAM WORLD.

YOUVE LOST THE PLOT.THE PLOT OF LIFE.ALL U CARE ABOUT IS URE HAIR.

I HOPE TO GOD YOUR FAMILY OR FREINDS DONT GET ILL OR SOMETHING ONE DAy or a major trauma hits you.will you stil chek ure hair in the mirror and apply ure rogaine if u have a crisis?

WHEN URE OLD AND GREY URE GONA ASK YOURSELF.WATS CHANGED.NOTHING.THATS WAT.NOTHING

You are the one who needs to get a life mate. If you don’t want to take Propecia, that’s fine. But don’t bother coming onto a hair loss forum to insult everyone.