Sign in to follow this  
Pondle

Calling All Minox Users! I'm Thinking Of Trying The Foam...

Hey guys, I know there are strong views about Minox on the forum but I'm sorely tempted by the new Rogaine foam... I know a few of you are users, I'd really appreciate some feedback on that stuff.

Currently I'm using 2/3 of the Big 3 (Proscar, Nizoral), but I need more help at the temples. Do you reckon the foam will do the trick? I still have relatively thick hair on most of my head, if I'm a bit askew with the applications the foam isn't going to damage that is it?

Hey guys, I know there are strong views about Minox on the forum but I'm sorely tempted by the new Rogaine foam... I know a few of you are users, I'd really appreciate some feedback on that stuff.

Currently I'm using 2/3 of the Big 3 (Proscar, Nizoral), but I need more help at the temples. Do you reckon the foam will do the trick? I still have relatively thick hair on most of my head, if I'm a bit askew with the applications the foam isn't going to damage that is it?

Hey pondle. If you want more hair at the temples I would advise you to apply the foam directly to the bald temple bits and then massage it in with a fingertip. In my experience, when I started I had a few weak scraggly hairs at the temples, and these hairs rather than being knocked out by minox, as many seem to claim will happen to healthy hairs (didn't happen to healthy hairs either), actually are now growing thicker/longer.

I'd say just using minox is a matter of convenience really. It's quite a chore, but I've even taken 4 days off, twice, to go away on holiday, and it was fine.

Good luck whatever you choose mate.

Pondle I started with this yesterday so will keep you informed, just for info it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive from order, Minoxidil direct , came from Florida!

Pondle I started with this yesterday so will keep you informed, just for info it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive from order, Minoxidil direct , came from Florida!

Good luck mate. I ordered it myself yesterday, so soon I'm going to be on all of the Big 3! That's some heavy firepower! :D

IPB Image

I'll keep everyone updated too. I look forward to hearing about the different experiences...