Sign in to follow this  
embers

I Am Starting A Course Of Finasteride From Doctor Ashcroft

post-2079-1172007256_thumb.jpgpost-2079-1172008615_thumb.jpgpost-2079-1172007144_thumb.jpgpost-2079-1172007144_thumb.jpg[

The above photos are current and I have been told from Dr Ashcroft and Spex that taking a course of Finasteride would be the best start for me I am 35 and over the last 5-6 years started to notice my hair thinning and has become fly away and with no real style to it. Do you think from the above photos that I am doing the right thing? I am currently taking Nourkrin extra Strength for 2 months and haven’t seen any change. Is there any shampoos that you recommend I wash my hair on a daily basis and also use conditioner, I also use loads of gels and wax products to get rid of the dry fly away look but this leads to a flat thinning look, This problem has been getting me down for some time and I just want to make myself feel better and more confident.

And positive criticism I will gladly take on board.

I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Stu

:)

post-2079-1172007203_thumb.jpg

Nourkrin is a waste of time (hair loss is not the kind of thing that can be treated with nutritional supplements :) ) but finasteride is a good choice.

The key to stopping further loss is to lower your DHT levels, which is what finasteride does. Fin can regrow a little hair, but if you find yourself needing further thickening then you should consider minoxidil, a topically applied lotion which is a clinically proven hair stimulant.

Add Nizoral shampoo to your regimen and use it 2 or 3 times per week. The active ingredient in the shampoo appears to have some anti-androgenic properties and it's a good thickening shampoo as well.

Someone posted this pic on another site. I hope they don't mind me posting it here! These are the "Big 3" proven anti-hair loss products: Finasteride (Proscar), Minoxidil (Rogaine), Nizoral.

post-276-1172014669_thumb.jpg

post-2079-1172007256_thumb.jpgpost-2079-1172008615_thumb.jpgpost-2079-1172007144_thumb.jpgpost-2079-1172007144_thumb.jpg[

The above photos are current and I have been told from Dr Ashcroft and Spex that taking a course of Finasteride would be the best start for me I am 35 and over the last 5-6 years started to notice my hair thinning and has become fly away and with no real style to it. Do you think from the above photos that I am doing the right thing? I am currently taking Nourkrin extra Strength for 2 months and haven’t seen any change. Is there any shampoos that you recommend I wash my hair on a daily basis and also use conditioner, I also use loads of gels and wax products to get rid of the dry fly away look but this leads to a flat thinning look, This problem has been getting me down for some time and I just want to make myself feel better and more confident.

And positive criticism I will gladly take on board.

I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Stu

:)

Hi embers, whats the word on nourkrin then? you dont look like you have too sever hair loss so is nourkrin keeping it at bay? i was thinking of trying it, lots of people are saying its crap but i dont like the other ones, plus the price has droped recently nourkrin half price