Sign in to follow this  
chino

1 Year Finasteride, 3 Months Rogaine Foam Results

Guys, I said I'd update you with my progress with rogaine foam after 3 months, so here it is.

I've been using finasteride since last febuary, and started rogaine foam on my temples and hairline on the 1st of November. I then started using foam on my crown/vertex kinda joining area on 10th December, and started using it behind the hairline on 1st January.

My experience with finasteride was that I shedded a lot after about 3 months, and it was thinnest from months 4-7 (below baseline) then after that it thickened back up to baseline/maybe a bit better. Rogaine foam made me shed a little bit and now you can see the effects it has had after 3 months (as well as proscar). There are quite a lot of hairs over my hairline and temples that are not fully terminal but I believe have been grown by the foam, and I hope that these too will thicken up.

Anyway, check out my updated pictures over at http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/chino/

Chino