stuart uk

Propecia

hi guys im new to this forum and thank the lord i found it. i have never been on propecia before i emailed spex a while ago can anybody tell me where to get it. also does it restore thinning hair to its natural state?

il post some pics soon. thanx

also does it restore thinning hair to its natural state?

Unfortunately it won't restore your hair... it may prevent you from losing more, but that's all :(

also does it restore thinning hair to its natural state?

Unfortunately it won't restore your hair... it may prevent you from losing more, but that's all :(

Well some people have seen slight visual improvement from miniturized hairs growing back stronger. But dont expect hair that is gone to return.

i'm in what i believe to be pretty early stages of thinning so toying with the idea of starting propecia although i am concerned about the talk of shedding. is this a definate thing that happens or does it just happen to a small percentage of people?

propecia can work miracles if you happen to be one of the lucky ones who respond well to it.

just look at spex and tommytwo`s crown results.

dannybaba shedding will happen but if you are serious about halting or improving your hairloss do a search on dr ashcroft and give him a call.you will get your propecia from him and dont have to worry about it being dodgy as he is 100% legit

I tried Propecia, well it was generic finateride. I experienced an odd reaction, not sure how common this is, but I had increased sex drive and oily skin, i noticed stubble appeared more quickly and denser, but my head hair appeared to shed early, say after a week (not sure if i was being paranoid about that though) so I stopped the drug, around 8 months later, i have hair all over my triceps which i didnt have before and increased chest hair! has anyone else experienced this with finasteride?

How old are you 1664, Could it be you were allways going to

hair in them places.

Im 32 - it certainly was not normal, it was to sudden for all that growth to appear and for it to be natural, I definately put it down to a reaction to the propecia as since i stopped the oily skin, high sex drive went, and no more extra body hair

hair in them places.

Im 32 - it certainly was not normal, it was to sudden for all that growth to appear and for it to be natural, I definately put it down to a reaction to the propecia as since i stopped the oily skin, high sex drive went, and no more extra body hair

Propecia's effect on sex drive is usually nothing (>98%), or to lower it (<2%). Once you stop your hormonally dependent sex drive should rebound as your hormonal balance is restored within a few weeks at most. One of the studies on Propecia asked participants about effects on body hair, and found no impact - in theory, if anything, finasteride should reduce body hair because it lowers the level of the most potent androgen, DHT. I would say finasteride shouldn't effect skin quality, because it does not effect the type I 5AR enzymes found in the skin (dut on the other hand does).

hair in them places.

Propecia's effect on sex drive is usually nothing (>98%), or to lower it (<2%). Once you stop your hormonally dependent sex drive should rebound as your hormonal balance is restored within a few weeks at most. One of the studies on Propecia asked participants about effects on body hair, and found no impact - in theory, if anything, finasteride should reduce body hair because it lowers the level of the most potent androgen, DHT. I would say finasteride shouldn't effect skin quality, because it does not effect the type I 5AR enzymes found in the skin (dut on the other hand does).

Oh ok, do you think it would be wise for me to re-try propecia? I was worried these adverse effects would reverse the propecia effect and I would lose hair :o - I have also heard that after 5 years the propecia stops working as the body is 'used' to it?

(dut on the other hand does).

Dut taker here - no skin, body hair or lack of sex drive issues... guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

I must admit that I am surprise by how many people on this site have had problems with either Fin or Dut, I really didn't think it was as big a problem as it appears to be - this does cause me a little worry about the future. :(

hair in them places.

Oh ok, do you think it would be wise for me to re-try propecia? I was worried these adverse effects would reverse the propecia effect and I would lose hair :o - I have also heard that after 5 years the propecia stops working as the body is 'used' to it?

No adverse effects have nothing to do with the effectiveness of the drug against DHT. If anything they are signs that you are responding to the drug!

The body never 'adapts' to Propecia. The five year trial did show a hair count decline after year 2 but the reason is simple. First you must think about what makes the average haircount in a ***** go up or down, ie:

- people who gain hair increase hair counts.

- people who maintain hair have no influence on hair counts.

- people who lose hair decrease decrease hair counts.

It follows from this that average haircounts increase when hair gain in the ***** is higher than hair loss. Average haircounts decrease when hair loss in the ***** is greater than hair gain. In the case of Finasteride we can say that hair gain was greater than hair loss in the first year, and smaller thereafter.

You have, for example, a hypothetical drug that gives 9 in 10 guys a lot of new hair after 24 months and after those 24 months they keep (or maintain in our hair loss jargon) that full head of hair permanently. But in 1 out of the 10 guys the drug does nothing. In this case average hair counts will shoot up in the first two years, because hair gain from those nine guys is much greater than the hair loss of the other 1. But once they have reached their potential, there is no more hair gain. At this point the 1 non-responder will start to drag the average hair count down again.

Basically I'm saying that unless you have a product that minimally maintains hair for 100% of it's users, there will always be a time when hair loss outweighs hair gain and thus average hair counts decrease. I'm not saying Propecia works forever, but you can't tell from those trial results that it's effectiveness decreases either. The only way to find out is to take the drug and see how it works for you.