Sign in to follow this  
Spuraman

Found This Article?

Hmmm... it's just an advert telling you to forget all the other hair scams and go for their hair scam. He has to fund his research somehow and the easiest way to get money is rip bald guys off by selling them useless hair gels :rolleyes:

Roger Mason runs that site you posted the link for: About Roger Mason

As you can see from his photo, his products haven't worked on his hair <_< He has long hair but it has receded all the way back.

He has done extensive research on prostate cancer, so he knows what he's talking about when saying proscar isn't affective <_<

You stop using ....you start losing.....happens all the time from what i have read. Just because you don't think its doing anything doesn't mean it is. You stop using it you will soon realise how much it was working and then never get backk to where you were by starting up again.

That article is a load of BS

Im not to sure if proscar is doing anything for me. I dont know if i should stop using it.

If i had a £ for every time i had heard that! :blink: I have met soooooooooooooooo many guys that thought this exact thing that Propecia/proscar wasn't working for them so stopped.

Once they stopped they rapidly realised that propecia was actually working very well indeed by stopping /slowing down further loss.

Its entirely upto you but i have seen it happn so many times and the vast majority jump straight back on it but actually do not get back to where they were as Helpme mentioned.

If you feel you are losing ground with Propecia you could always hop onto DUT - DUT users are achieving very good result and its regularly used after people feel Propecia has had its day.