Sign in to follow this  
raf

Shedding Is Back

hi Guys i'm back.

Having meet spex back in sept06 , we discussed my sudden hair loss from July 06 i put it down to running out of Dut it had been about 6 weeks without it and i also had my eyes laserd.

I got back on DUT as well as proscar, procerin, msm, vit c & d , zinc, a multi vit, iron and cod liver oil ( i rattle when walking)

in november i e-mailed spex to say my hair was good and people had noticed it i was happy that it was back to it usuall state.

i got some more minox but instead of boots i went to kirkland and at the start of december my crown got fairly thick which its never done before.

just before christmas i went on a few benders and got so hammered that i was hung over for 4 days since then ive started to SHRED i'm still on dut but thought i need to try and keep of the minox to see.

i now think back to when i started shedding in july i also went on a mad bender and was ruff for days.

can a large amount of alcohol cause a nuclear reaction within my head a cause mass shedding.

ive looked at some other posts and shedding can last upto 8 weeks mine was around that it then took another 2 months to return to normal out with the old and in with the new this can happen twice a year thats 8 months of the year down to the shedding God knows what my hair does for the other 4.

ive never noticed this shedding before other than july and now...ive been on proscar and dut since 2001.

i know it will come good again as it did and i'm going to try and stop getting ruff when i go out for a beer.

anybody got any thought cheers.

You see plenty of alcoholics lying in the gutter with full heads of hair (albeit long grey shitty looking hair) so I doubt alcohol is responsible for your shedding.

no Chino i just stopped kirklands when i started shedding end of december....but ive been back on Dut since Sept maybe its just getting rid off the old.

lol pb...you also see alot of good looking lads bald and alot of ugly ones/geeks with hair.

its just somrthing ive noticed that both times ive shed i was hung over for days...

I think a massive bender might increase irritation but that's about it. If you're not using it then I suggest using nizoral, or something with piroctone olamine in? Also, if minox was helping you then quitting it is going to make you shed loads mate, still not sure if you're off it but if you are, get back on! I reccomend the foam btw, really liking it!