Sign in to follow this  
ravi

Not A Good Candidate For Hair Transplant

Hi every one.

I just had a consultation with a Trichologist at ********* centre clinic in London.

I was told I am not a good candidate for hair transplant because I had lost a lot of hair and suggested me to go for their non surgical treatment. :o

So is it true that some people are not good candidates for hair transplant. This has put some doubt in my mind about all the advice I got from other clinics.

I am going to meet Dr. Armani from AlviArmani clinic in London on the 14th, so it would be nice to hear from some one neutral about this.

Thanks

Ravi

i would really need to see pics to assess - can you get some?

in all honesty the ********* clinic aren't particularly ethical

in all honesty i would not go for a ht in the u.k. The best ht surgeons in the world are in the U.S - no doubt. When embarking on something such as a ht you can not cut corners as it is something you are going to have permanently for the rest of your life and in all my experience the u.k is extremely limited and unaware of how advanced hair restoration via hair transplantation actually is.

This is just my opinion - but i have met with a number of guys seeking restoration work due to unethical / poor ht work from a number of clinics in the u.k.

I met a guy yesterday who during his recent surgery never met a dr and had his surgery performed by two technicians - 2 techs performed the entire surgery! :o - needless to say the guy has been left with incredible poor work and is now going to have another surgery to restore his previous surgery.