Sign in to follow this  
ian

Ians Ht 1year 3 Months

hello everyone, this update is long overdue, been about 3 months since last one :blink:

all is going well, i'm penciled in with dr feller for ht no.2 on 2 feb, gonna hit the midscalp and crown and touch up the hairline/ temple region, i think were gonna go for 3500 grafts, can't wait to go back to new york. anyway here are the pics.

hope everyone has a great new year

ps. hair really does get you more attention from the birds :D

note. the crown has not had any grafts

post-180-1167487898_thumb.jpg

post-180-1167487914_thumb.jpg

post-180-1167487934_thumb.jpg

post-180-1167487951_thumb.jpg

post-180-1167487972_thumb.jpg

post-180-1167487993_thumb.jpg

Hi Ian, thanks for the update.

Have you noticed any growth/thickening/maturing after 12 months?

Ian... WOW! look at the difference... thats really a great result, you must be well happy :D

Thanks for the update! Its very inspiring to see.. especially after 4 months... 5 months onwards was a great time for your results to shine thru... Congrats mate.

B)

p.s Can you edit your post to add your pre-op pic to show the difference please (cant beat the 'before and after')

All the best with round 2!

:)

Looking really good Ian !

I cant imagine how good your hair is gonna look after another 3500 grafts, and you say your getting more attention off the birds now. Well done mate !

Good luck with the next one !

cheers guys, as for pbs question, i think that i had grown all of the grafts by about 11 months and since then it has thickened, just the last few months it has the same feel and silkyness of my native hair.

cheers guys, as for pbs question, i think that i had grown all of the grafts by about 11 months and since then it has thickened, just the last few months it has the same feel and silkyness of my native hair.

Looks amazing! What a difference.

Nice one Ian, I bet you are really pleased with the results.

Are you having strip or FUE with your next procedure?

All the best m8, thanks for sharing your experience with us noobs!!

yep i'm very pleased with the results. all i ever really wanted was a natural looking ht, i didn't want loads of hair, just a little, but when you start to see the results you realise whats possible, i'm now demanding for a full on afro :lol: .

ht no.2 will be strip again, this time i will get trico :D

Have you complained to Dr Feller about giving you loads of hair when all you wanted was a little :huh: ?

Have you complained to Dr Feller about giving you loads of hair when all you wanted was a little :huh: ?

Heh heh, I bet none of the UK HT clinics have had a complaint like that!!

Ian, thanks for the update, your hair looks really good, it is noticeable how it has thicken over the last 4-5 months from your last update and now matches your exsiting hair well, by the way has your crown got worse over the last year? i assume you are taking meds?

cheers garageland.

i'm on proscar which seems to be holding my loss. i did use minox but got sick of using it, as soon as i stopped i had a shed in the crown area which never grew back :angry:

i remember looking at both Ian's and petes pics a year ago and people saying just wait it will come.

well it has the results are top

and i'm still sat here with thinning hair on Dut and shedding twice a year that lasts 8 months.

well done guys.

I think you've been overdoing the sunbed Ian... You didn't need to get that tanned for your next HT :o

I think you've been overdoing the sunbed Ian... You didn't need to get that tanned for your next HT :o

yeah it made my hair all frizzy aswell, it was especially hot last time, that pic (my avatar) was taken right after the incident :lol: