Sign in to follow this  
luckystrike

How/where Do I Get Proscar/finesteride [cheapest]

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help me, I've been hearing lots of good stuff about propecia and would like to start using it (I have been taking the minoxidil solution from Kirkland for more than a year now with very limited results). ;)

However, I don't know where to buy it??? Unfortunately I'm not located in the UK but in Europe (EU). I've also heard that Proscar has the same effectiveness as Finesteride but is cheaper. Where do I buy this stuff cost-effectively? I'm still a student so my budget is limited yet I would still retain my hair...I have already posted this sometime ago but it seems my thread was deleted?? :)

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help me, I've been hearing lots of good stuff about propecia and would like to start using it (I have been taking the minoxidil solution from Kirkland for more than a year now with very limited results). ;)

However, I don't know where to buy it??? Unfortunately I'm not located in the UK but in Europe (EU). I've also heard that Proscar has the same effectiveness as Finesteride but is cheaper. Where do I buy this stuff cost-effectively? I'm still a student so my budget is limited yet I would still retain my hair...I have already posted this sometime ago but it seems my thread was deleted?? :)

If you can't get a doctor to prescribe it in your country of residence, use internet pharmacies. I think they recommend a few over at www.hairlosstalk.com - check the discussion forum.

ok I've searched all day and found ***** ( No drugs sellers links allowed )

I've bought 30 10 tablet strips of Finpecia (Generic Finasteride) tablets for $120.00 - those should last me 300 days...i.e. assuming the correct dose is 1mg although I've been reading some confusing information on this... is the correct does 1mg or less?

FINP01 - Finpecia 1mg 10 tablets (1 strip) x 30 = $120.00

REGM01 - Regular Airmail (7-14 days) = $7.50 TOTAL = $127.50

ok I've searched all day and found ***** ( No drugs sellers links allowed )

I've bought 30 10 tablet strips of Finpecia (Generic Finasteride) tablets for $120.00 - those should last me 300 days...i.e. assuming the correct dose is 1mg although I've been reading some confusing information on this... is the correct does 1mg or less?

FINP01 - Finpecia 1mg 10 tablets (1 strip) x 30 = $120.00

REGM01 - Regular Airmail (7-14 days) = $7.50 TOTAL = $127.50

Yes 1mg is the correct dose. I take 1.25mg, as I cut 5mg Proscar tablets into quarters, not fifths - this is purely because I find fifths too small to handle! But 1mg is the effective dose and adding to it will have no benefits.

There is a debate about the correct dose for another med, Dutasteride, but this is a separate issue.

Be careful with internet pharmacies. Some drugs they sell don't contain any active ingredients at all; some contain too much and can (literally) kill you, or hurt you quite bady. There is a reason some drugs are only available by prescription.

That said, finasteride is usually quite benign and I don't see a doctor not prescribing it for you should you ask. Personally, I just had a hair transplant done last week and when I asked, the doctor prescribed Proscar without any trouble. He instructed me to cut it into 4 pieces (which I dilligently do).

Health insurance covered it for me so I paid $10, which isn't too bad.