Hello. Im 22 and having been steadily losing hair for about 3 years. Balding is conentrated all over the top of the head, paticularly hairline and crown. Have investigated mumerous products and treatments, also visited the advanced hair studio where a salesman tried pushing laser treatment along with rogaine and propecia at for many thousands of pounds. That aint hapenning. Also visited the ********* centre who were a little better, and recomended starting a cource of propecia and rogaine. Im pretty sure within a year i will have to start shaving my head daily, i do not want this to happen. Can anybody help with some honest advice on what to do, treatments, their success and side effects, just what i can do in the new year to keep what ive got and perhaps pursue a ht further down the line if feesable. I do not want a horseshoe, anybody got some solid advice.Cheers.

You seem to be doing pretty well already Finesteride (propecia, proscar) is the main weapon against hairloss and by far the most proven to stop you're hairloss from progressing. Although you dont have to get it from these rip off clinics. Personally I dont recommend rogaine, but your best chance is to stay on the forums and keep researching avoid all the expensive snake oils and dont fall for the old myths about m.p.b. At 22 you've done well to not get ripped off by AHS or even a UK transplant bucthers clinic.

Get onto Proscar not Propecia as is much cheaper for exaclty the same thing.

Proscar 5mg finesteride

Propecia 1mg finesteride

Break Proscar into 5ths = Propecia :blink:

Run a search on Spex's Dr, Dr Ashcroft. He perscribes it for next to nothing ;)

Get onto Proscar not Propecia as is much cheaper for exaclty the same thing.

Proscar 5mg finesteride

Propecia 1mg finesteride

Break Proscar into 5ths = Propecia :blink:

Run a search on Spex's Dr, Dr Ashcroft. He perscribes it for next to nothing ;)

will do. cheers.