hurricom

Need Advice

My hair is beginning to thin at the frontal hairline and just behind the frontal hairline, between the hairline and the crown. I already use Nizoral, and I plan to get on Propecia soon. Should I simply get Propeica/Proscar and keep up the Nizoral? Or should I also add Rogaine as well?

My hair is beginning to thin at the frontal hairline and just behind the frontal hairline, between the hairline and the crown. I already use Nizoral, and I plan to get on Propecia soon. Should I simply get Propeica/Proscar and keep up the Nizoral? Or should I also add Rogaine as well?

Your choice. If you just want to maintain what you have, Propecia & Nizoral may be enough. If you want to regrow some hair, Regaine can temporarily "regrow" more hair than Propecia (in some people), but unlike Propecia it doesn't actually slow or stop the balding process.

What's more, I've heard a success rate of only 1/3 quoted for Regaine compared to 83% for Propecia. Regaine is also pretty messy and unpleasant to apply, although the new foam is supposed to be easier to use. Some other guys on the forum are using it.