Sign in to follow this  
Pondle

Styling Product Recommendation

Guys, just wanted to let you know I've found what I consider to be the greatest styling product ever - Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (see http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/TeaTr...pingCream.aspx).

It's a fantastic product for a textured, choppy style. Gives great hold and a brilliant matte finish, is easy to apply and smells great too.

Been using this for three weeks,good hold,not greasy and doesnt clump up areas which show thin parts of the hair in my case,a tad expensive but well worth a go :)

Glad to see there's another fan out there! Finding a decent styling product, especially for thinning hair, is a hell of a challenge... this stuff is a godsend.

Think I might try the Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner from the same range, anyone else used these? If so, any good?

Ooooh that sounds just like what Im looking for! Where can you get this stuff, I've never seen it anywhere before?

You can get the whole Paul Mitchell Tea Tree range from Lookfantastic and Edirectory although you may be able to find other suppliers if you Google it. Strangely the shaping cream is sold Lookfantastic, though you can only find it on their site through Google!

Found a good review for the Tea Tree shampoo - http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/healthan...al_shampoo.html

Cheers mate I'll give it a try when i got the funds. On another board I remember some people talking about one of their shampoos, I think it was the tea tree one, saying it was really good and made their hair look a bit thicker and stuff....at the same time I'm not sure whether it was that one so don't hold me to that!