Sign in to follow this  
komplex

Side Efects From Propecia

Hi to all people on this forum well probably we all have the same problems and for that reason we are all unique and united.

I have 22years and in March 2007 I become a 23years old guy:))

I'm from Macedonia and my proffesion is Electronic Music Producer also like Dj I play on many worldwide festivals till now.......So this is my problem......

For now I have hair on my head but I have big temples and i think that for a couple of years I'm gonna lose

my hair at the front side of the head.

First of all I write this topic because I want to start use Propecia like a prevent for my Hair Lost but I dont understand the side effects verywell.

So please can somebody explain me is the Propecia good for 22-23years old guy how want to stop the hair lost without side effects...

Big Thanks to all:))) :)

First of all I write this topic because I want to start use Propecia like a prevent for my Hair Lost but I dont understand the side effects verywell.

Put it this way, when using Propecia, you might not be able to perform so well in bed with all the birds you get at those music festivals :)

And Propecia won't help your hair loss at the front...

Propecia made me grow small breasts which (thank f*&k) have now gone, they also made me loose interest in sex, and slightly impotent, also my hair fell out noticably quicker especially at the crown. I suggest you put your health, hormones and pituitary gland before your hair, they will not work. I dont think there is a single person who has ever had new hair as a result of this crap. Best start on them if you want a sex change, after all they change your male hormones, they are a waste of time, they dont work on 80% of people, they may make 80% grow man boobs though! AVOID.

Propecia made me grow small breasts which (thank f*&k) have now gone, they also made me loose interest in sex, and slightly impotent, also my hair fell out noticably quicker especially at the crown. I suggest you put your health, hormones and pituitary gland before your hair, they will not work. I dont think there is a single person who has ever had new hair as a result of this crap. Best start on them if you want a sex change, after all they change your male hormones, they are a waste of time, they dont work on 80% of people, they may make 80% grow man boobs though! AVOID.

Propecia doesn't work for everybody - there is no magic bullet for hair loss. But claiming that it doesn't work for 80% of men but causes side effects for 80% is b*llocks!

Like I said on the other thread, we have robust data from the Propecia 5-yr trial which proves long-term efficacy. Measures of hair counts in a 1-inch diameter circle at the vertex showed that Propecia works for most men: 65% of those treated had increased hair count by Year 5, while all men on placebo lost hair.

Another assessment technique, photographic assessment, showed that 90% of the men treated with Propecia had improvement or no visible hair loss (48% of patients improved, 42% had no visible hair loss) vs 25% of men on placebo (6% improved, 19% had no visible hair loss).

In clinical studies of one year, each drug-related sexual adverse event occurred in less than 2% of men treated with Propecia. Discontinuation due to drug-related sexual adverse experiences was 1.2% of those treated and 0.9% on placebo. Reported drug-related sexual adverse experiences included decreased libido (1.8% vs 1.3% placebo), erectile dysfunction (1.3% vs 0.7% placebo), and ejaculation disorders (1.2% vs 0.7% placebo), primarily decreased volume of ejaculate (0.8% vs 0.4% placebo).

post-276-1166271246_thumb.jpg

Thanx guys but like I said I have hair on my head for now and I want to use Propecia like a prevent to safe my hair from hair loss not to regrow I new one.So I want help from you guys, is it worth to use Propecia to safe your hair.Because I dont want to used for a 5 years only for one, so can I have side effects if I used Propecia only 1 year.

Thank you

Thanx guys but like I said I have hair on my head for now and I want to use Propecia like a prevent to safe my hair from hair loss not to regrow I new one.So I want help from you guys, is it worth to use Propecia to safe your hair.Because I dont want to used for a 5 years only for one, so can I have side effects if I used Propecia only 1 year.

Thank you

Yes you can have side effects whether you use Propecia for one year or for five. It's pot luck whether you get them or not. The clinical studies show that side effects are not hugely widespread (look at the stats in my post above) but some people dispute this. Personally, I've been fine.

Remember, any benefit you gain from using the drug only last for as long a you keep taking it - it will have to be a lifelong regime. As many people on this forum have said, the aim with Propecia is to maintain the hair you've got, NOT to grow new hair. If you get new growth consider it to be a big bonus.

Thank you

Yes you can have side effects whether you use Propecia for one year or for five. It's pot luck whether you get them or not. The clinical studies show that side effects are not hugely widespread (look at the stats in my post above) but some people dispute this. Personally, I've been fine.

Remember, any benefit you gain from using the drug only last for as long a you keep taking it - it will have to be a lifelong regime. As many people on this forum have said, the aim with Propecia is to maintain the hair you've got, NOT to grow new hair. If you get new growth consider it to be a big bonus.

Thanx Pondle this posts explain some things to me. How long you use Propecia and did you a satisfine.

I think its best to try it and see for yourself. I have tried Propecia, Avodart and Proscar without any side effects. Also sides can only be temporary (dont go looking for things that ar'nt there). Unfortunatly results are not gauranteed either.