aliceb

Bbc Documentary

I have spoken with Alice a couple of times and she is very helpful and interested in obtaining facts :angry: - she is obtaining various info from various sources and then she will hopefully be able to let us know which way she is intending to go with this documentary. I have offered to help by meeting and offering my experience but not too keen myself to be on the TV. :D

Fortunately though a couple of guys have offered to step upto the plate in order to provide accurate information on the hairloss industry and go on the TV :ph34r:

Has anything happened with this :lol: ?

Not heard anything but i will put a call into her to see how things are going and report back in the week :(

Hello,

Thank you for all the responses. I'm still currently doing my research, so if anyone has any issues or comments that they think I should be looking at, please get in touch

Ummm, interesting! I just called this Alice Bowen at the BBC and there is noone of that name at the BBC :(

Try Alice Bowden :)

A Google search comes up with several hits for assistant producer Alice Bowden at the BBC, so I think she is for real :blink:

Ummm, interesting! I just called this Alice Bowen at the BBC and there is noone of that name at the BBC :(

I think shes genuine. I'll be surprised to see a rogue poster trying to mimic someone from the BBC but after seeing some of the stunts pulled in these forums, you never can tell.

Sorry to drag up old news but was this program the one where Dr Feller was interviewed at the London consultations as i never saw the program.

Well i cant remember seeing it anyway.

Well i cant remember seeing it anyway.

You must have had a good night out on the piss last night :P

Thanks Martin

I do remember it now.

PB me have a drink at the weekend "never"

lol