Vanheldan

Hair Loss During The Day

1) How many hairs on average can an average male lose in a day without fearing he's losing hair?

2) How many hairs on average can an average male lose when washing his hair without fearing he's losing his hair?

Can somebody clear this up for, please. I heard once that the average male loses 80 hairs a day, but that sounds excessive.

I'sd appreciate it if someone could answer these two questions. Thanks!!!

I don't know, I never counted the hairs I lost. I didn't actually see any hairs shed, they just slowly disappeared.

Dont worry how many hairs you lose. Just worry about receeding hair, thinning, bald spots etc. You can lose lots of hair without going bald, some women lose loads as long as you've still got it on your head dont worry about it.

100 hairs? wow...in that case, i ain't got nothig to worry about.

i was freaking myself out lately...i resorted to counting the hairs on my hand after washing my hair, which was about 17 (when i used the conditioner - nanothick). i also counted the hair on my pillow after i woke up. Lately i just couldn't help it. won't be worrying about it from now.

Thanks!!!