Bill

Important Moderator Changes

This is just terrible that someone would do this. <_< I read this as i was searching through various posts and think it is such a shame that the industry is this way. I am only too glad I was fortunate to run into spex on another forum :)

Keep up the brilliant job you do Spex!

So long as posts relating truthfully to how bad some clinics are, are not deleted its all good as these provide information to people who know nothing of this site! The search engine optimisation power of forums is massive. Type in Norton Clinic in google and on page one you have a reference to being butchered by norton. So people will find it so much easier to research clinics via the help of forums without even knowing the forum exists :)

Type in Norton Clinic in google

<_<

Norton Announces a UK first!

6,000 FUE graft sessions

We are now offering a UK first, with FUE sessions of up to 6,000 grafts, prices start at £2,500 for a 500 graft session. Call for more details on 0800 614853.

wtf :blink:

How do they get away with this BS <_<

Hopefully this abuse is a sign that we are having some effect on their business.

Even Norton salesman Jeremy Isherwood came on here once! :lol:

Anyway I dont think any shills have ever gone undiscovered on here we usually spot them from a mile off.

Unfortunately this is the way it is <_< Luckily these forums help put people in touch with accurate information.

Only the other day i had a phone call from a long time HT buddy who had a consultation with a clinic recently. Well my name at that clinic is a dirty word, as i am sure it is at many <_< but this one inparticular does not like me at all <_< . The stories they were coming out with about me to this well informed guy were on all accounts hilarious. :lol:

The saga continues... Public enemy NO.1 - for giving uninformed guys accurate information.

The HT industry :rolleyes:

The worrying thing is, is that some people will go to these consultations and believe the b@llocks that is being fed to them <_<

Only the other day i had a phone call from a long time HT buddy who had a consultation with a clinic recently. Well my name at that clinic is a dirty word, as i am sure it is at many <_< but this one inparticular does not like me at all <_< . The stories they were coming out with about me to this well informed guy were on all accounts hilarious. :lol:

I hope you have got your solicitor on the job <_< ? These butchers are the first ones to call their solicitors if someone on here tells the TRUTH about them, so if they are spreading lies about you, I would sue the b@st@rds :angry: