Sign in to follow this  
snowman

Check Out Response I Got About Dr.lewenberg's Formula!

HI GUYS WELL I WAS RESEARCHING ABOUT MINOXIDIL AND WHETHER IT WAS WORTH A RISK TAKING IT (SINCE I HEARD NEGATIVE THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT IT ON HERE) AND I CAME ACROSS THE FOLLOWING. I ASKED THEM ABOUT IT AND I GOT THIS RESPONSE: SEE WHAT U THINK AND POST YOUR VIEWS ON WHETHER U THINK IT IS A WORTHWHILE PURCHASE

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Lewenberg's Formula, the most complete and effective treatment for hair loss in men and women. Dr. Lewenberg's Formula is a combination of Minoxidil and Tretinoin. The Tretinoin uniquely repairs the damaged hair follicles, while also suppressing the production of and effects of DHT. The Minoxidil then allows you to grow longer and thicker hair. Dr. Lewenberg's Formula is effective in the frontal hair line, because of the way it is absorbed. After just three months, you should begin to see new growth all over your scalp, including along your frontal hair line. Because of your age and the early stage of your hair loss, these hairs should be strong and healthy, and will grow to full length. While these grow, new hairs will grow in.

Dr. Lewenberg's Formula has a 90% success rate with men. You have a many things going in your favor, so you should see results in only a few months. With your age and since you have decided to start treatment now and prevent any further thinning, you should see dramatic results in a short time. We ask that you do not use another treatment along with ours since that can lead to irritation, which in turn can lead to hair loss. Also, Dr. Lewenberg's treatment is the most effective and safest treatment out there so we do not recommend using another treatment in combination. If you want faster results, just use Dr. Lewenberg's Formula 4 times a day as directed. Once you have achieved your desired regrowth, you will then move to our maintenance program of 1 to 2 times a day.

Give Dr. Lewenberg's Formula a try and you will be quite pleased with your results. Take a set of pictures before you begin, and then every three months thereafter. This will allow you to see objective results, which will only get better through out the treatment.

Sincerely,

Ilana Friedman

Assistant

HI GUYS WELL I WAS RESEARCHING ABOUT MINOXIDIL AND WHETHER IT WAS WORTH A RISK TAKING IT (SINCE I HEARD NEGATIVE THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT IT ON HERE) AND I CAME ACROSS THE FOLLOWING. I ASKED THEM ABOUT IT AND I GOT THIS RESPONSE: SEE WHAT U THINK AND POST YOUR VIEWS ON WHETHER U THINK IT IS A WORTHWHILE PURCHASE

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Lewenberg's Formula, the most complete and effective treatment for hair loss in men and women. Dr. Lewenberg's Formula is a combination of Minoxidil and Tretinoin. The Tretinoin uniquely repairs the damaged hair follicles, while also suppressing the production of and effects of DHT. The Minoxidil then allows you to grow longer and thicker hair. Dr. Lewenberg's Formula is effective in the frontal hair line, because of the way it is absorbed. After just three months, you should begin to see new growth all over your scalp, including along your frontal hair line. Because of your age and the early stage of your hair loss, these hairs should be strong and healthy, and will grow to full length. While these grow, new hairs will grow in.

Dr. Lewenberg's Formula has a 90% success rate with men. You have a many things going in your favor, so you should see results in only a few months. With your age and since you have decided to start treatment now and prevent any further thinning, you should see dramatic results in a short time. We ask that you do not use another treatment along with ours since that can lead to irritation, which in turn can lead to hair loss. Also, Dr. Lewenberg's treatment is the most effective and safest treatment out there so we do not recommend using another treatment in combination. If you want faster results, just use Dr. Lewenberg's Formula 4 times a day as directed. Once you have achieved your desired regrowth, you will then move to our maintenance program of 1 to 2 times a day.

Give Dr. Lewenberg's Formula a try and you will be quite pleased with your results. Take a set of pictures before you begin, and then every three months thereafter. This will allow you to see objective results, which will only get better through out the treatment.

Sincerely,

Ilana Friedman

Assistant

Some guys do combine Minoxidil with Tretinoin - you can buy them both separately. Some think that Tretinoin increases the effects of Minoxidil by facilitating increased absorption of the latter through the stratum corneum layer of the skin. I'm not sure if the Tretinoin itself has any benefits for hair, which is what Ms Friedman seems to be claiming - but I really don't know enough to be certain.

I've never heard anything about tretinoin having any effect of suppressing the production of DHT, so that seems to be a bit of a lie. How much is this formula? Because you could purchase retin-a creme, which is tretinoin, and rogaine/regaine, instead. The problem with minox is that when you put it on your hair will look like crap when you put it on, I'm not sure if that formula will but it's something worth looking in to. But, apparently, once a day application of minoxidil with tretinoin is equivalent to 2 applications per day of normal minox solution. Do you have a link to this formula?

I've never heard anything about tretinoin having any effect of suppressing the production of DHT, so that seems to be a bit of a lie. How much is this formula? Because you could purchase retin-a creme, which is tretinoin, and rogaine/regaine, instead. The problem with minox is that when you put it on your hair will look like crap when you put it on, I'm not sure if that formula will but it's something worth looking in to. But, apparently, once a day application of minoxidil with tretinoin is equivalent to 2 applications per day of normal minox solution. Do you have a link to this formula?

Yes i was thinking cant u just combine minox and retin-a but anyways here s the link to the product gives full details

let us know what u think cos i am considering going for it instead of risking minoxidil on its own!!!

My Webpage

BTW IT AINT MY WEBPAGE jus couldnt be bothered with a name !!!

And this stuff aint cheap $350 for 10 bottles or $40 a bottle!! But it comes with a guarantee

let me know what u guys think

It's just another dirty scam ;)

But you won't believe that until you've tried it and lost your money, so go ahead with it. I bet you my car you don't see any difference after 3 months (but if you claim that you have gained hair with it after 3 months I won't believe you and won't give you my car anyway B) ).

Ahh what a rip! I'd say just get urself some rogaine foam off ebay or something, and if you don't see results to your satisfaction add some retin a creme

Ahh what a rip! I'd say just get urself some rogaine foam off ebay or something, and if you don't see results to your satisfaction add some retin a creme

yea thanks guys think i will leave it !!! just wanted a opinion!!!

u using rogaine chino??? has it worked for u yt?? think i ll gt 4 months supply in

I've been using it for just over a month now, started november 1st, on my temples and hairline. I'm not gona say anything about results yet, it's too early, but will post a 3 month rogaine, 1 year fin update beginning of febuary.

Will say that I really like the foam so far though!