Sign in to follow this  
qwerty

Thinking About Using Concealer, Need Advice.

My hair has finally got to the stage where I am noticably balding, some of it may be shedding from the Proscar that I've been taking for the last month but that could just be wishful thinking. Anyway.. I'm at a crossroads where I either shave it off once and for all or enter the realms of hair concealers and cover ups, I should just shave it off really but part of me thinks that I may get a little more time out of my hair with the right product. I've read many peoples opinions and experiences but still feel undecided as to what would suit me personally as I don't know if my hair is even long enough for a concealer to be effective. I have attached a picture for those of you that have any experience in this area, I would be very grateful for any advice. :lol:

post-750-1163947070_thumb.jpg

Mate use that Instant Hair stuff I mentioned ages ago. Is EXACTLY the same as nanogen and Toppik but only costs 9 pounds and you get more, go to eBay and get a free sample.

quote name='qwerty' date='Nov 19 2006, 02:38 PM' post='14343']

My hair has finally got to the stage where I am noticably balding, some of it may be shedding from the Proscar that I've been taking for the last month but that could just be wishful thinking. Anyway.. I'm at a crossroads where I either shave it off once and for all or enter the realms of hair concealers and cover ups, I should just shave it off really but part of me thinks that I may get a little more time out of my hair with the right product. I've read many peoples opinions and experiences but still feel undecided as to what would suit me personally as I don't know if my hair is even long enough for a concealer to be effective. I have attached a picture for those of you that have any experience in this area, I would be very grateful for any advice. :)

Mate use that Instant Hair stuff I mentioned ages ago. Is EXACTLY the same as nanogen and Toppik but only costs 9 pounds and you get more, go to eBay and get a free sample.

John - you go around accusing everybody that compliments nanogen as them working for nanogen but i have looked at all your posts and all you do is recommend Instant Hair. I reckon the lady doth protest too much me thinks. I have tried Instant Hair and it is rubbish compared with both Nanogen and Toppik.