Sign in to follow this  
hairroot

Hairroots 2nd Session With Dr Feller

Hi guys,

Just wanted to make a post to update the troops about my growth to date as well as my recent

second FUE session with the one and only Dr Feller.

I had my first procedure with Dr. Feller about a 10 months ago. While I still had most of my

hair I noticed that my hairline was thinning but wasn’t sure how to go about fixing it. Spex

and Dr. Feller’s assessment was that my hairline was not well defined and that it would need

to be thickened and lowered ever so slightly to fix it up. I opted for Dr Fellers FUE technique

as many of you know, because I wanted the option to be able to shave my hair in the future

and had heard nothing but great reviews about him on all the forums.

Dr. Feller took out about 1800 grafts during my first visit (which took 2 days by the way) and

planted them into my hairline and temples. There was no pain at all and I flew back to the UK

the next day with no problems. In brief, the growth was fantastic and I was very very satisfied,

but I caught the “hair greed” bug as Spex calls it and wanted more, like we all do. At first

Dr. Feller wouldn’t do it because he doesn’t do large FUE sessions anymore, but since I was

such an easy FUE patient (his words) he agreed to do it.:rolleyes:

I flew back to the States a week ago and had Dr. Feller fill between the old FUE grafts and even

lower the hairline a bit more.:blink: It worked out perfectly and we transplanted another 1400 grafts.

This time Dr. Feller did all the work in just ONE day which made life easier. :rolleyes: Half of the grafts

were single hair grafts, the other half were mostly 2 hair grafts with a few 3 hair grafts

sprinkled in. Dr Feller was unbelievably meticulous in the hairline design just like before.

I am ever so grateful to Dr. Feller and his staff for doing such a great job on me. The day was

long and they were all very patient, but never did I get the sense they were rushing to try and finish.

As Dr Feller would say when I would ask him about the time he’d answer “we finish when we finish,

there’s no rushing in this office”. I think this doctor is a bit of a perfectionist.

I recommend Dr. Feller very highly. Unlike the doctors I visited in the UK :) ! Dr. Feller was

very forward, blunt, and not at all salesman like. He said what he would do,

and he simply did it. I am going to try to be at the Feller open house in London at the end of

January, so if anyone would like to meet with me I should be available. The last one was great

and it was great to meet so many guys with similar experiences.

Special thanks as well to Spex who i have liased with several times since my first op and he has

always been a pillar of support throughout my journey, thanks for everything mate!

Grow well everyone!!

Hairroot

My situation before

85.jpg

417.jpg

Here are some pictures of my situation immediately after my 1st session

Imm1.jpg

3.jpg

My pictures at 10 months

p4.jpg

p2.jpg

139.jpg

I saw someone do this before to highlight the difference between before and after pics... It really helps see the clear difference!!

1110.JPG

P1.jpg

Here is a picture of my donor area which is amazing to be honest. There is no evidence of FUE work being done in this area. Several guys also examined it at the London Showcase in September and were all quite amazed!

2210.jpg

All good brother - Glad it all went well again!! Grow well :) You're going to have one hell of a hairline :blink:

Thats gonna look excellent mate :) .

i thought your hair looked really good at the london showcase. you'll be giving spex a run for his money soon ;) :D

Great job ;) ! I bet Dr Feller was knackered after that 1400 FUE session in one day :)

Can I add your HT date to the HT calendar? That way we will know when to expect sprouting... Let me know the date if you want it in the public calendat.

Hairroot... thanks for sharing your latest updates with us. Congrats on your awesome work that Dr Feller has carried out on you.. it really is very inspiring to me. Dr Feller has to be the most talented HT Dr around and I'm extemely grateful to be going to him myself soon. Your new hairline is going to be even better and will be great to see when the new hair comes through. Your review on your whole experience made great reading and its just the kind of thing that us guys that are just about to travel over to meet Dr Feller like to hear.

Well done to you and also the Feller Medical team for giving us back our lifes! ;)

Happy growing :)

thats going to look great well done i bet you are well pleased,do you have much more donor you could use via FUE or are you maxed out?

Hairroot is far from maxed out as anyone who met him at the showcase can confirm - He has more donor hair than most B)

Hairroot that is looking amazing!!!! From chatting with you recently you seem a top guy and you deserve to be very happy, and happy you will be once those tiny hairs sprout!!! :)

Keep us all updated please, me personally as its FUE Im concentrating on having if possible.

Thanks once again for chatting with me on the phone.

Hairroots donor buzzed down after first op - before 2nd op - Pics taken 11 months post first op

Untitled25.jpg

Untitled111.jpg

I had a look at Hairroots donor area at the London meeting and you couldn't tell that any hair had been taken from the back at all ;)

Hairroot has great donor without a doubt and it is impossible to tell any has been removed either ;)

Thank you for putting the pictures up Spex. Thats the first time i have seen the back of my head buzzed Better than i could have wished for!!

The healing has gone well and i'm now exactly 2 weeks after my session. There is still a slight amount of redness but luckily i have a lot of hair there to cover it and disguise it.

One thing i was a little concerned about initially was shockloss to the area at the front but i'm pleased to say i haven't experienced any...am i out the woods with regards to any potential shockloss? I know some guys experienced shockloss into a previously transplanted areas. At what time should i be able to know im in the clear?!

Hairroot that is looking amazing!!!! From chatting with you recently you seem a top guy and you deserve to be very happy, and happy you will be once those tiny hairs sprout!!! ;)

Keep us all updated please, me personally as its FUE Im concentrating on having if possible.

Thanks once again for chatting with me on the phone.

For someone so interested in FUE, you missed a great opportunity to see the results in person at the London meeting - had you seen Hairroot there, I bet you would have already been in the chair by now... Hairroot looks even better in person than in his photos.

For someone so interested in FUE, you missed a great opportunity to see the results in person at the London meeting - had you seen Hairroot there, I bet you would have already been in the chair by now... Hairroot looks even better in person than in his photos.

if pictures like this and testimonies about hairroots hair from guys that have seen him leave you still undecided then maybe ht isn't for you gasman :lol:

Hairless, i think Gasman is completely of the mind set that a HT is for him its just a matter of time for him to allow him to get his ducks in a row with regards to everything involved, ie recovery time, type of procedure, size of procedure needed etc - this all comes with research B)

I was recently contacted by a guy i met over 2 yrs ago about HT'S who is now in a position to have a HT after much researh and decision making. In the last 2 yrs the idea of a HT has played on his mind but only now his he prepared to embark down the HT road.