Sign in to follow this  
garageland

Garageland 5 Month Update -outside Pics

Well here we are 5 months in and the importance of taking monthly updates for your own benefit is again so clear, a few days ago i felt a bit down about my hair, i have been trying to grow it and have not had a proper haircut post op, well on the 1st i went to a salon and paid twice the price of my normal haircut, told the guy straight out that i had a ht and he needed to give me a scissor cut at the back as i still have an area or shockloss that needs to be very careful around.

Came out of their with some clay in my hair and a bottle of redken densify shampoo and felt pretty good, so i thoroughly recommend paying a bit more for a decent cut.

Anyway i just compared my 4 month pics to my 5 months and again there is a noticable improvement, the bridge and crown areas where i was really bald are now starting to kick in, and i can feel lots of sprouts....believe me this is great.

My hairline takes me back about 4-5 years and front on its starting to shape up, ok so i can't do much more than brush it back at present but i am still hopefull of that Morrissey quiff!

I would like to grow my hair longer but whilst it needs to thicken up on top, the sides and back needed to be cut as they were becoming too thick and making the top look thinner, if you get my drift.

What do you think? bearing in mind i am a nw6 repair patient

post-418-1162564594_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564606_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564616_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564627_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564638_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564651_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564663_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162564674_thumb.jpg

What a difference a month makes :D Congrats mate - Continue to grow well !! :)

You will see an even great difference next month and then Xmas will be the hairiest one in years :)

Regards

Spex

Garage pre op:

garageland_11_m.jpg

5 months post op:

garage5.JPG

Hi Garage,

it's looking great for 5 months and especially considering the pictures are taken from directly above your head and outside in natural daylight.

Continued good growth to you!

Thanks guys, much appreciated, have to say i feel good about getting positive feedback as you just don't see the difference on a daily basis.

PB, yes outside pics really do show it of for what it is, indoors it looks thicker.

Here's a couple more pre op pics to show how far i have come in 5 months

post-418-1162568945_thumb.jpg

post-418-1162568966_thumb.jpg

Hi Martin, no DUT, i started proscar only a couple of months ago, i had a big shed at the time and am now hoping for a bit of regrowth, i think it was mid July when i started on it, no sign of any improvement yet, but i guess its too early to expect any.

Wow your hair is really coming along garageland, congrats. It's great that you can already comb your hair back naturally. It really looks good! :)

So Rockford er Garage, when are you going to start with the new series of The Rockford Files?

rockford-anim.gifpost-418-1162564674_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all for your positive comments, much appreciated.

PB- maybe in a few months when the hair really kicks in, a new series could be in the bag, maybe Chewbacca could be my new side kick!........oh and the Hoff would have to be in there as a cameo appearance.

Looking good Garageland !

Well chuffed for you mate after what you've been through. Your only at 5 months asswell so plenty more to come :D

Well done mate

Hi guys thanks again for the kind words, i have noticed my confidence levels rise over the last month, it has been a very long journey 12+ years of hair loss and 10 years of poor ht work, and seeing the increase in confidence has made me realise that i had lost a LOT of it, i just hadn't realised.

I have had a lot of worry right up till now, but i can finally see light at the end of this tunnel and i am now very excited as to what the 1 year results will bring.

Thanks again guys, a great ht is so much more than just the hair and i can really see that now.