Sign in to follow this  
spex

Dr Feller Is Coming To The Uk

Due to the success of the recent "London Showcase" and the continued UK interest in HT surgery with Dr Feller, he is planning a visit the UK himself hopefully in January :o

We will endeavour to co-ordinate this and organise another Showcase/Openhouse where a number of guys will be there to show off their results along with the Doctor himself.

This will give everyone interested the oppourtnity to see HT results and meet Dr Feller in person - He will not be performing surgery here, just consulting - but nevertheless i'm sure many guys will find it incredibly useful.

I will of course keep you well informed on this :D

Grow well all you showcases B)

Be great if you guys will also be up for showcasing - :o

See what I mean Spex [re. this mornings PM] :o ?

I will be there to, so i can protest on his high prices!

You are going to have to keep it invitation only at a secret location to prevent all the unwanted dickheads turning up at the meeting :D

i'll be there also should be good.

LOVEHAIR you really need to grow up mate, from what ive read of your posts you have'nt got a clue about hair restoration. If the "fleming flap" is the best you can come up with.......................... then good luck to you.I agree with PB about his statement LOVEHAIR = D#@K##$D :o

Lovehair -

You are entitled to your opinion but i think you need to understand that HT surgery is an expensive surgery.

Dr Fellers prices are actually less expensive compared to other leading HT surgeons - and he also works on a sliding scale.(doesn't charge per graft) Which makes surgery with him very cost effective.

I think you need to get your facts straight before you start throwing round statements like that :o

It is actually cheaper to get surgery done by Dr Feller than any of the UK clinics; the irony - :D

Thats just comparing prices...., you can't even compare the work. . - You do the Maths B)

Here is a quote from CCS who previously posted a price comparison between 3 top DR's

I am good at maths though:

As a comparison to the work i require the prices work out like this:

Feller - upto 3500 grafts = $9750 = £ 5350

Armani - 3200 grafts = $14460 = £ 7950 ( - £300 off your £400 flight)

Hassan - 3200 grafts = $12900 = £ 7100 ( - £300 off your £500 flight)

Also 3000 grafts with Dr Rogers (who IMO is the only UK surgeon worth seeing is):

3000 grafts £5950

Hope this info helps!

Could it be that he doesn't realize that the prices in the US are in US dollars and not UK pounds :D He certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed is he :o ?

Could it be that he doesn't realize that the prices in the US are in US dollars and not UK pounds

Maybe or maybe he has only seen the FUE prices.

FUE is much more expensive but all Dr's performing FUE charge between $8-12 per graft

- But not all get the results that Feller gets :o Feller chrages $10 for FUE and $8 for postage stamp sessions(200 grafts)

Maybe or maybe he has only seen the FUE prices.

Good point... either that or he doesn't even know what Dr Feller charges and he's just out to put Dr Feller down for some reason :o

:D

B) havent you done any research at all :huh:

I was really happy with the price, you only pay for what you get,

unlike the uk i paid £3000 for a few hundred and i was lucky to get them.

I would love to come to the showcase :o

No stress i think Lovehair is a little confused with the pricing - all the info is readily available :D

Be great to see a number of different showcases this time round along with the original "Rat Pack" <_<

This may now be happening in January - will keep you all posted! :D

:) I don'y unfortunately - not yet. I will let you all know as soon as I know!

Due to the success of the recent "London Showcase" and the continued UK interest in HT surgery with Dr Feller, he is planning a visit the UK himself hopefully in the Spring :)

Hi Spex,

Are you able to estimate what sort of percentage of Dr Feller's patients are from the UK? It sounds like the UK is keeping him busy. I suppose he has the UK clinics to thank for that as they are keeping him busy with repair work :D

There are many guys going over to see him all the time, not just from the UK but Europe.

One guy as we speak is travelling from as far away as Australia :)

The majority of his patients are from New york state but there are certainly many more now aware of his abilities and are prepared to travel to see him from all over the world.

One guy even travelled from Finland :D