zip it

Back From Dr Feller

Ignore Lovehair, he obviously hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

I honestly think your HT looks great and I'm not just saying that to be polite, it really does look spot on.

Didnt u say something about flaps :D <_< :unsure: classic

Happy growth mate... bet u cant wait! <_<

Thanks i know its a long wait but should be well worth it,

youre turn soon :D

Yeh, I'm ready now... wish it was tommorrow! But not long to go.

:unsure:

I know this is a bit off topic... but did u do any sight seeing whilst u was there? or did u just stay in Great Neck? I'll have a whole spare day (day before i go in) and wondering if I should have a visit to Manhatten or not... as I havent ever been to the USA before.. or even out of the UK for 15 years!

I know this is a bit off topic... but did u do any sight seeing whilst u was there? or did u just stay in Great Neck? I'll have a whole spare day (day before i go in) and wondering if I should have a visit to Manhatten or not... as I havent ever been to the USA before.. or even out of the UK for 15 years!

Yes i went to manhatten on my last day, you can do a deal with the cab firm

i went to central park saw the trump towers, also saw where the world trade centre once stood,

it was mind blowing. The traffic is a nightmare, if you think london is bad this is ten times worse,

or u can just go into the city and get a tour bus, it cost me about $100 including taking me back to the airport that was using greatneck taxi corp ask them for a price first, its well worth it as

theres not much to see in greatneck.

There are plenty of those hop-on-hop-off tourist busses in Manhattan (like the ones in London). There are a range to choose from depending on how much of Manhattan you want to see. Some of them include boat tours around Manhattan and to Ellis Island to see the Statue of Liberty. And the Empire State building is a must - I had my HT in November and I went to the top of the Empire State building late afternoon and was able to see Manhattan in the daylight and in darkness with all the illuminations... it was a good time to go.

Didnt u say something about flaps <_< :unsure: :rolleyes: classic

Yes, I had a different kind of "flap" surgery (ie. Labia Majora reconstruction surgery on his head) in mind for Lovehair :lol: but I edited my post before I got banned :D

IMHO this is a must!!

It is SO easy from Great Neck to get to the centre of Manhatten :D Just hope on the train from Great Neck station and in 25mins you will arrive in Penn Train station. This is basically the centre of Manhatten.

From here you can easily walk to Times Square( 6 blocks), The Empire state Building (1 Block)

From Central Manhattern you can get a cab so easily as the streets are just a sea of yellow cabs.From here you can get a cab down to "Ground Zero" This is a must IMO! I think its one place we all must try and visit especially if in NY.

These are just a couple of things to do but you can also pop to the cinema to help pass the time if you want as there are 2 x 15+ screen Cinemas on 42nd St(near times square)

I can not stress how easy it is to get to the City from Great Neck and it only costs $12 return <_<

Couple of pics:

Times Square:

NYC%20005.jpg

Empire State:

NYC%20008.jpg

Remember the andrew hotel is right outside greatneck station,

its a great location. I checked out in the morning after my surgery,

and had the whole day before my flight thats why i took a cab.

Im sorry if people find me offensive, i thought i was just giving my opinion.

And spex can you show me a flap victim please?

I suppose guys who have the flap done, dont need to be on this forum because they dont have a hair problem nomore.

First of all congrats to Zipit on your recent procedure with Dr Feller. From everything I have read on various HT forums he is one of the very best and I am seriously considering him for my next procedure. Thank you for sharing your experience with us all here. It is incredibly helpful to be reassured that there are competent able Dr's performing HT surgery with consistent results like Dr Feller. Like yourself i am a repair patient (NHI) :unsure: and its very difficult to actually feel you can trust anyone in the industry at times but it is evident that you have made the correct choice this time round. :D All the best and please keep us all informed <_<

Lovehair, Your posts are delusional as far as i can see and backed up with no proof whatsoever. You need to do a great deal more research. I have also only heard bad things about Flap surgery.

Read these comments

Flap comments1

Flap comments2

And spex can you show me a flap victim please?

I suppose guys who have the flap done, dont need to be on this forum because they dont have a hair problem nomore.

This patient has had flap surgery:

hiustensiirto-hiusraja3.jpg

HOPE your links are based on rumours and have no facts what so ever! proof not hearsay! and also Hope look at your links dates ie, Dec 2002, come on thats 4 years ago (move on)

And Pb the pic you have posted about a flap procedure done, looks 10x better then zipit procedure, its all about how your hair looks like after the procedure...and sorry zip it...but yours looks average.

Zip-it dont get me wrong, i hope you are happy with the end results, but im frustrated that when all im saying is that i think that flap is better then Ht, guys on here want to slate me and ban me (WHY?)

HOPE your links are based on rumours and have no facts what so ever! proof not hearsay!

:)

Link to hearsay

its all about how your hair looks like after the procedure

You obviously know nothing about HT's or hair restoration or are trying your best to sell us all something here that everyone knows is an OUTRAGEOUS and OUTDATED procedure!

Yet again these links are a joke!! you have one guy using words like hack off and throw away a large part of the mans scalp, is he trying to write a horror book...you lot make fun of me for saying ht's are average and then you use horrible and dillusional words about a procedure you have only heard rumours about, show me evidence of Myer flap patients who are not happy with the outcome?

Im waiting.

Yet again these links are a joke!! you have one guy using words like hack off and throw away a large part of the mans scalp, is he trying to write a horror book...you lot make fun of me for saying ht's are average and then you use horrible and dillusional words about a procedure you have only heard rumours about, show me evidence of Myer flap patients who are not happy with the outcome?

Im waiting.

You know what, i have just realised... you are right about the Flap. :) Its the best procedure around today :) . Once my ultra refined HT has grown in via state of the art technique by one of the best HT doc's in the world i will be needing the phone no. of the Beverly Hills clinic you highly recommended to rectify all the previous average work.

Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge and experience with us all here. We were all so in the dark, its untrue. What were we all thinking :huh: Everyone here is so wrong. Not just here but on all the links as well.

I am convinced, what do those guys know that have been researching and recieving HT's for years. What schmucks hey :lol:

Good luck with your Flap, not far behind you :ph34r:

The picture I posted is the only picture of the flap patient so I have no idea what he looked like before. He may have had a full head of hair and just wanted that teenage hairline for some reason :) He's going to look odd though if he loses all the hair behind the flap at some stage. Well it doesn't even look natural now.

Good luck with the flap surgery.

Im waiting.

Lovehair - since you are trying to convince us flap is good, why dont you show us pics and testimonies that flap is good - hang on your bro has had one done - so it will be easy for you........... nows the time to sho the goods!

Im waiting!

The other thing with HTs is that a steady groth of 3 months is actually a good thing as you can hide your surgery from others, and let the hair grow in naturally without turning up to work the next day and looking like you have a squirrels arse stuck to your head like these flap patients (victims)

think your talking through your flaps

without turning up to work the next day and looking like you have a squirrels arse stuck to your head like these flap patients (victims)

:) :) I think that squirrels arse comment got rid off him :ph34r: :huh:

Yes i went to manhatten on my last day, you can do a deal with the cab firm

i went to central park saw the trump towers, also saw where the world trade centre once stood,

it was mind blowing. The traffic is a nightmare, if you think london is bad this is ten times worse,

or u can just go into the city and get a tour bus, it cost me about $100 including taking me back to the airport that was using greatneck taxi corp ask them for a price first, its well worth it as

theres not much to see in greatneck.

Thanks Zip / PB /Spex,

I'm definitly going to visit Manhatten now! I think I'll go on Sunday tho as thats the free day before my opointment.

I dont really like trains.. but I might give it a go.. just would feel a bit vulnerable to being mugged or something..i've prob just seen too many gangster films :)

I have to say that I felt 10x safer in New York than I do walking through town centre in my own city. If you are expecting gangs and criminals they may be there but must be lost in the crowds. I never felt threatened walking around on my own anytime day or night, niether did I see or hear of any sign of trouble. I took the subway as well and it was just full of ordinary very helpful and freindly people on their way to work.

It was only when I got back to the UK that I remembered the dangerous image that New York is supposed to have. In my opinion its much safer than any major UK city.

Its a shame Lovehairs gone as he could have done with our help. No doubt he'll get a similar response elsewhere if he continues preaching the benifits of the flap procedure.

I dont really like trains.. but I might give it a go.. just would feel a bit vulnerable to being mugged or something..i've prob just seen too many gangster films :)

:ph34r: Again, s.a.f said it, agree 100% I walked from one end of Manhattan to the other and jogged round Central Park and I didn't see any trouble anywhere. There were police everywhere and park wardens in Central Park. The hotel I stayed in was in rough-looking area but even walking around there, there wasn't any trouble. Even gang-thug-looking guys that bumped into me in the street said "excuse me". You should see Central Park, it's immaculate - no litter or anything anywhere (its something like $500 fine for littering) and you probably get put in jail for 20 years for urinating in a public place. I was also expecting to see gun fights in the streets and gangs robbing stores etc. after all the stuff you see on TV but it was nothing like that. The other thing I noticed was that there weren't any junkies or drunks lying around in the gutter like you see in the UK and other European cities. All in all, I'd say they are much more civilized in New York than most European cities (either that or all the uncivilized ones are in jail). Cars even stop to let you cross the road on zebra crossings, unlike where I live where you have to be an athlete to sprint across the road without getting run over even when the lights are green for pedestrians :) I also used the metro at night in NY - no problems or muggings.

Its a shame Lovehairs gone as he could have done with our help. No doubt he'll get a similar response elsewhere if he continues preaching the benifits of the flap procedure.

funny how he didn't post his opinions about flap on one other single forum :) :)

would have been interesting to see how his first post here would have gone down on the big forums like hlh + htn :ph34r: :huh:

Thanks s.a.f / PB.. I just had that image in my mind for some reason.. as its just how I imagined it to be... hearing gun shots at night when u'r trying to sleep and stuff.. thanks for correcting me.. which is good to hear its not like that :)

Thanks s.a.f / PB.. I just had that image in my mind for some reason.. as its just how I imagined it to be... hearing gun shots at night when u'r trying to sleep and stuff.. thanks for correcting me.. which is good to hear its not like that :)

I didn't hear any gun shots at night but it's New York so it is noisy at night, traffic, sirens etc. I live out in the country, so I'm not used to city noise and I bought some ear plugs. The noise wasn't that bad but I wake easily so I used ear plugs.

I agree SAF and I didnt want to be the one who finally chased him off, but his comments were verging on dangerous with his increased DUT dosages and insistence with Flap. His comments on Zip Its work were crass. And there does come a time when you need to show some evidence of the work you are pushing. I honestly dont think he was prepared to listen though, you showed him a olive branch on numerous times.

Anyway back on topic:

Visiting Manhatton is a must if you are in New York, my highlights were the open top bus ride around the city where you can hop on and off - its a great way of seeing China Town/Little Italy/Soho - the village etc when you are pushed for time. Plus you have a guide who is telling you the background as you go - You can then hop off at Central Park; Empire State; shopping; Battery park (For statue of liberty) etc whenever you want.

Other must sees (IMO) are top of the empire state, walk down times square at night.

Plus I felt very safe, it is a busy town. But you do feel as if your in a movie set :)

I think he was given enough help, advice and warnings. It's his own fault now if he goes for a Beverly Hills slaughtering. I doubt he will do it anyway - he will probably OD on DUT before he saves enough money for a flap slaughtering. He will then be strapped to a dialysis machine waiting for a liver transplant and his hair will be the least of his worries.

Some people never learn :)