zip it

Back From Dr Feller

thanks guys. All i know is ive just been to one of the best ht surgeons in the world,

i had the money on me for over 4000 grafts, but he said i just didnt need that amount,

can you imagine going to some dodgey uk clinic with a fist full of money and they give it back,

actions speak more than a thousand words.

the work ive just had done is worlds apart from my last surgery,

although at the moment i look like a freak, ime on a all time high. :o

ime looking forward to next year i will post pics at 3mth intervals.

ime looking forward to next year i will post pics at 3mth intervals.

Well pleased for u Zip.. must be such a weight lifted knowing all you need to do is wait for the rewards.. I really know how u must feel.. must be awesome... I am so happy I am going to Dr Feller as well, congrats mate! :o

Not a problem my man!! :o Rest up and keep us all updated as you go!

Hope the knee is better :D

Wow! Your hair at the back looks healthy so with all those grafts you'll have a full head of hair :o I think you're going to have great results. My hair has thinned out all round the back and quite far down the sides so I won't be able to get results like yours :D

Which hair was it that grew from your H******* ***** HT B) ?

Wow! Your hair at the back looks healthy so with all those grafts you'll have a full head of hair :o I think you're going to have great results. My hair has thinned out all round the back and quite far down the sides so I won't be able to get results like yours :D

Which hair was it that grew from your H******* ***** HT B) ?

Thanks pb, the back is not as good as it looks, but lucky for me the H******* ***** took

the doner from the wrong place, the hair right at the front is what has grown looks like a ?

one reason i went to dr feller was seeing youre results,they look great. Are you still going

back to be maxed out. If it wasnt for you guys i would have probally gone back to another

uk slaughter house.

thanks for the pics spex

Are you still going back to be maxed out. If it wasnt for you guys i would have probally gone back to another

uk slaughter house.

Yes, I am planning on going over next summer to get maxed out. Spex has drawn a good plan of what I want doing but it's on my home computer. If I can get enough donor grafts, I'd like a bit added onto the front to widen the "V" shape and maybe get the new jagged hairline (not sure about that yet). My main aim is to work back as far as possible from where Dr Feller left off last time because I don't want to be left with just a front 1/3 with complete baldness behind it if I lose more hair.

Seeing as my donor is limited and this will be my final HT (unless hair cloning becomes available soon; which I doubt) I have been doing a lot of researching incase I could get a better job or more grafts from another clinic. Anyway, Dr Feller has assured me he will get every donor graft I've got and I don't see any other docs doing better work (a couple are perhaps doing just as good work but they are more expensive, despite Lovehair's claims) so I have decided on Dr Feller again for my final HT. I hope to book a date very soon, once I've sorted out what I've got on next summer.

Are you planning on keeping your hair that long at the back and sides? Have you any pics of the back? With your hair at that length I suppose the donor area will be well covered up? I'd be interested in seeing what your hair looks like after a month if you are keeping it that long as I am thinking about letting mine grow long so that I can cover the donor scar and my first HT hair should grow quite a bit during the first month post-op.

H******* *****

I take it that the H******* ***** is a no-no on this forum now :unsure:? Has Mr. B***** from the H******* ***** had his solicitors on the job or something :D ? Anyway, Zip's pre-op pics clearly show what a £3000 HT at this clinic get you, after all they were taken 12 months after the H******* ***** HT :rolleyes: Have you given the H******* ***** permission to put your picture in their glossy HT advertisement broshure Zip <_< ?

thanks st dom i cant sleep so here goes arrived at heathrow with a real bad stomache upset took about five pills and havent been to the loo since. the flight wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. arrived at jfk jumped into a yellow cab and asked him to take me to the andrew hotel (mistake) he didnt have a clue where it was.and finally dropped me off after nearly one hour charged me$80 and it was the wrong place, after walking about 4miles i found it right opp great neck station opp the car park. i wouldnt reccomend the hotel

the service was bad tv didnt work phone was also playing up i asked them if i could phone the uk and they refused, managed to contact dr feller and he told me to be there at 7.45am so i asked the front desk to book me a cab for 7am to be on the safe side.Got up early showered went down to front desk bang on seven

7.15 no cab asked the desk to phone them 7.45 cab arrives, got to dr fellers at 8am best to phone youre own cab as they said hotel didnt phone till 7.15 i was now pissed off with the hotel, anyway went into see dr feller he was really nice i had the money for 4 thou+ grafts, but after looking said i didnt need that many and about 3 thou would do ( how honest is that) he penciled in the hairline and said we would have enough to do the front and the top, he said my doner saved me. they hadnt used it in my previous work phew

and he had the cream to work with. I was then taken into a room where the techs shaved the top of my head and the doner area i was given injections in the back of my head to numb the area and they didnt hurt

just a slight sting nothing much, i then sat in the chair and he numbed the top of my head once again no pain just a slight sting before i knew it the doner strip had been removed and stapled i felt nothing i couldnt

believe it, compared to my previous work by the H******* ***** :D this was a totally different leauge

the grafts took ages to prepair and so did all the incisions on my head.I got told off a couple of times for moving,

my knee was hurting due to a old injury suddenly they had to stop and i was hopping round the room

i think they thought i was mental.Work was completed about 4.30 given pain killers and told to rest.I was completly overwelmed with what was acheived by dr feller and his staff, i didnt need the painkillers for my head that night but took them for my knee. thanks dr feller and staff for putting up with me . ime now at home and have abit of swelling at the back of my head but no pain. sorry this post is so long

i just got carried away i hope spex can put my pics up and see what u all think. oh the hotel let me phone the uk in the end and charged me $224.79

Are you planning on keeping your hair that long at the back and sides? Have you any pics of the back? With your hair at that length I suppose the donor area will be well covered up? I'd be interested in seeing what your hair looks like after a month if you are keeping it that long

I dont know what to do at the moment, i thought about buzzing it all off,

i know its going to look odd if i dont. I will post some pics of the back.

Hope youre plan works out for you pb, sounds like youve got it all worked out :D

<_< Have you given the H******* ***** permission to put your picture in their glossy HT advertisement broshure Zip :D ?

:unsure: :rolleyes: :lol: I take it we are not allowed to say the H or B word anymore.

I could be there showcase and would only be to happy to appear in there broshure. :ph34r:

I dont know what to do at the moment, i thought about buzzing it all off,

i know its going to look odd if i dont. I will post some pics of the back.

Does you hair manage to cover the scar effectivly? The next 3/4months will be the longest of your life but after that... :D <_<

Those 3250+ grafts have really gone a long way.. I predict a big improvement!

Im sorry guys but i think it looks really average,flap gives you results straight away, and it looks 10 times better! no offence zip-it.

LoveHair, I really don't see your argument in bashing FUT in comparison to your favoured Flap. I would like to see your brother pics as he's clearly made a believer out of you.

H******* *****

I take it that the H******* ***** is a no-no on this forum now :unsure:? Has Mr. B***** from the H******* ***** had his solicitors on the job or something :D ? Anyway, Zip's pre-op pics clearly show what a £3000 HT at this clinic get you, after all they were taken 12 months after the H******* ***** HT :lol: Have you given the H******* ***** permission to put your picture in their glossy HT advertisement broshure Zip <_< ?

Yeah whats going on with the H0SPITAL GR0UP and Stephen Barnes? It seems wrong that you can't mention clinic names in forums anymore :rolleyes:.

Does you hair manage to cover the scar effectivly? The next 3/4months will be the longest of your life but after that... :unsure: :rolleyes:

hi s.a.f At its present lenght you cant even see the staples, roll on saturday :D

thanks for the support it means a lot it really does <_<

Im sorry guys but i think it looks really average,flap gives you results straight away, and it looks 10 times better! no offence zip-it.

everyones entitled to there opinion no offence taken

thanks bal

Main thing is your happy and thats what counts.

I just hope all this was really affordable for everyone, so that we could make a true judgement on whats best, instead of just judgeing those who can afford it.

QUOTE(lovehair @ Oct 31 2006, 06:47 PM)

Lovehair my suspicion surrounding your comments is ever growing like most on this forum :D

You think this surgery looks average <_< This patient has only just received the most advanced HT surgery available today. Tricho closure via lateral slit technique - used by only the best of the best HT surgeons in the world today. This patient has been kind enough to show everyone his pre op pics and immediately post op pics. His results will not have established themselves for several more months.Which is very common knowledge with regards to HT's and time scales for results.

You come here with absolutely NO proof whatsoever, no pictures at all - just words.

I have been a very active member of the hairloss community not only on this forum but many other popular hairloss forums and I personally have been researching hair restoration for many yrs. In ALL this time researching hairloss i have never heard 1 person speak highly of Flap surgery :unsure: Actually quite the opposite.

Maybe you could link us to some satisfied patient forum testimonies - re Flap??

As far as I am concerned your statements are highly inaccurate. Please prove me wrong but until such time i feel that your statements need to be reviewed by Bill

everyones entitled to there opinion no offence taken

Ignore Lovehair, he obviously hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

I honestly think your HT looks great and I'm not just saying that to be polite, it really does look spot on.

Yeah whats going on with the H0SPITAL GR0UP and Stephen Barnes? It seems wrong that you can't mention clinic names in forums anymore :D.

<_< You mentioned the H and B words! Was it Mr B that sold you your HT's? What did you think of him? Did you see Mr B when you complained or just Greaves?

Lovehair, your very strange.

Zip, your results look as good as anyones at this stage.. this guy is obviously trying to disrupt this forum i think we can all see that from his post on here.. its easier to just ignore him.. lol.

Happy growth mate... bet u cant wait! :D