Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Derogatory Posts

Hi All

As a lot of you know, I am fairly relaxed when it comes to people posting their opinions.

I thing people should be allowed to express their opinion even though others may not always agree with them.

Spex and I moderate this forum, mainly to stop all the spam posters, a never ending job !

Others on the forum do look out for rougue posters and always alert me.

One such rougue poster headline/baldspot was Steve Barnes from the H******* *****.

His posts have been rude and abusive and he has also stated he has nothing to do with the H******* *****.

All his posts have been deleted, so some topics will look a bit strange with posts missing but I do not like liars and disrespectful people on the forum.

I do not mind posters from clinics, there are a few around as you know, but they make their position clear and are not bad mouthing others to promote themselves

The rules are clear, be respectful to others and offer help and advice if you can.

Sorry if I seem to be ranting a bit but, but sometimes people go just a little to far !

On a happier note, a big thanks to all for helping make this forum such a friendly and very helpful place and for helping others in what can be a very emotional subject.

Bill

Hi Bill,

he re-created his "Headlines" account after you banned him and it appears to be active:

headlines

Member *****: Members

He made this post with the second Headlines account: http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.p...t=0entry13375

I suppose this gives a chance for all the Hopital ***** victims to send their regards to Barnes AKA Headlines/Baldspot :)

So much for the "HCC guidelines" Headlines-Barnes is so concerned about :)

well caught Bill, did read his posts and they came over a bit mr Angry :) ,probably pissed off that good forums like this are educating people out there about poor results/work /surgery like H******* *****,Nobel and the other butcher shops.

Great work Bill,

That's just a horrible and desperate ploy by Stephen Barnes and the H******* *****. Such rougue offenders from clinics :) should be pinned up for all forum visitors to see as it says it all about them.

Great work Bill,

That's just a horrible and desperate ploy by Stephen Barnes and the H******* *****. Such rougue offenders from clinics :) should be pinned up for all forum visitors to see as it says it all about them.

Hi Bal, did you see the post made by Barnes about the HCC guidlines protecting patients in the UK? Did you file a complaint with them and if so, did you receive any help from them?

http://www.healthcarecommission.org.uk/con.../complaints.cfm

Great work Bill,

Hi Bal, did you see the post made by Barnes about the HCC guidlines protecting patients in the UK? Did you file a complaint with them and if so, did you receive any help from them?

http://www.healthcarecommission.org.uk/con.../complaints.cfm

The H******* ***** have started leaving messages on my answerphone 3 years after i requested a brochure,trade must be bad,thank god i found this site! :lol:

Cheers for the good work with the moderating, its not overkill... you allow genuine posters to voice there opinions and weed out the scum that ruin our lifes... :lol: good work Bill / Spex :)

an education...good work guy`s...i was wondering what the hell was going on......

still its a good opportunity to say a big thankyou to big brother

ARC

The H******* ***** have started leaving messages on my answerphone 3 years after i requested a brochure,trade must be bad,thank god i found this site! :lol:

You don't know just how lucky you are - finding this site in time has saved your scalp, a few hundred donor grafts, saved you thousands of pounds and saved you from experiencing severe disappointment and misery. You have reason to celebrate :)

The H******* ***** have started leaving messages on my answerphone 3 years after i requested a brochure,trade must be bad,thank god i found this site! :D

You don't know just how lucky you are - finding this site in time has saved your scalp, a few hundred donor grafts, saved you thousands of pounds and saved you from experiencing severe disappointment and misery. You have reason to celebrate :)

I,ve had a stinking case of flu all week so thats cheered me up,ta pb! :lol:

Hi Bal, did you see the post made by Barnes about the HCC guidlines protecting patients in the UK?

Hey PB, no I only saw a few of his initial rants against PhilB (I was wondering what the HCC stood for). "Headlines" sounded like a 8 year old in his posts so I didn't bother reading the rest of that thread. I'm surprised he would bring attention to the HCC. It's certainly backfired on him.