I feel that I have to write a post for lovehair as I dont want him to get the wrong idea about us guys. Since he recently began posting on here he's been shot down by most of us especialy myself and PB.

This forum is here to offer information, share ideas and give support so I would'nt want anyone to think that we were not welcoming to new faces.

Lovehair you're problem is this, If you come onto a site and try to tell people that you have the answers to hairloss whilst recommending the websites to supply these products you are going to get laughed off.

You obviously have done research but some of your ideas are just pie in the sky.

How can you claim that hairloss is controlable and make out that its almost a lifestyle choice? If you truly believe this then you really have much left to learn.

The whole YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT claim is ridiculous.

Yes a good diet (and excercise) is benificial to the general health of everyone, but the fact is that there is no diet, drug or other outside influence that can change who you are or what you turn out like more than your own genetics.

For the last half of my life I've followed a healthy diet and excersiced regulary (I dont know anybody my age who is fitter than myself and most of the guys I work with who are 10 yrs younger than me are in much worse shape) and I still went on to lose my hair whilst others around me drank,smoked and became obese. Yet they still have nw1's?

The examples in PB's post are all the proof that you need. For me any diet will have zero effect on my hair.

Haiross due to male pattern baldness is something that you are born to develop either you have hair follicles that are DHT resistant or you dont and that is the undisputable fact. I lost my hair because my father lost his and so did both my grandfathers not everyone in my families history has been bald but the majority have so if I were to have a son its more than likely (almost certain) that he to would suffer from m.p.b no matter how he lived his life.

PS Welcome to the forum!

I lost my hair because my father lost his and so did both my grandfathers not everyone in my families history has been bald but the majority have so if I were to have a son its more than likely (almost certain) that he to would suffer from m.p.b no matter how he lived his life.

Shit! Both my sons have loads of hair and natural Armani hairlines :D I'd better get DNA tests done on them <_<

Thats nonsense!!! my dad is 72 now and he has a full head of hair, and my mum has long healthy hair.

Are you in all honesty claimimg that MPB is not generic?

Exactly where did you get your doctorate in hairloss??????????

A good diet and exercise will make your hair strong shiny etc but not stop it falling out!!!!!