lovehair

Get Your Hair Back

If you really want your hair back? then follow this lifestyle, and you will be on your way <_<

1st = drink plenty of spring water

2nd = protein! salmon is great, and great carbs like wholemeal pasta. quality supplements are a must

like omega 3 sockeye and skin clear from www.nvperriconemd.co.uk/acatalog/Supplements.html

3rd = cut out processed junk food,fizzy pop and alcohol

4th = exercise your organs for 30mins a day by jogging, simple press ups/push ups are great

5th = wash your hair only 2 times a week with Min.com new york detox/wash and fortify conditioner

6th = use minox 5% twice a day and fin 5mg or dut 2.5mg a day

7th = do not use any products like gel etc on your hair while your on the treatment, its best to leave your hair free from these products, try and keep your hair covered from the elements

And last but least = have faith in your ability to combat hair loss, if you really think your hair is doomed, then you might as well shave it all off... you will be surprised with the power of your mind if you just believe.

Warm Regards

You are what you eat.

The western habits (pollution, diet and lifestyle) is the problem, Scientist have claimed that there has been an increase in hair loss by 85% in men after 1942

The culture we are in now is drugs for colds, coughs and spots, our immune system is disrespected in a way that we assume that our bodys cant cope with the elements, we eat dead food full of chemicals harming the balance in our bodys, we have been brought to use drugs for everything!! we need to build up our immune systems up and stay away from the money hungry corporate companys that want you to rely on there drugs.

If you really want your hair back? then follow this lifestyle, and you will be on your way <_<

1st = drink plenty of spring water

2nd = protein! salmon is great, and great carbs like wholemeal pasta. quality supplements are a must

like omega 3 sockeye and skin clear from www.nvperriconemd.co.uk/acatalog/Supplements.html

3rd = cut out processed junk food,fizzy pop and alcohol

4th = exercise your organs for 30mins a day by jogging, simple press ups/push ups are great

5th = wash your hair only 2 times a week with Min.com new york detox/wash and fortify conditioner

6th = use minox 5% twice a day and fin 5mg or dut 2.5mg a day

7th = do not use any products like gel etc on your hair while your on the treatment, its best to leave your hair free from these products, try and keep your hair covered from the elements

And last but least = have faith in your ability to combat hair loss, if you really think your hair is doomed, then you might as well shave it all off... you will be surprised with the power of your mind if you just believe.

Warm Regards

:huh: :rolleyes: What a load of bull-shit! And this is from a guy who uses finasteride and minoxidil and is thinking about flap surgery ;) :D

we eat dead food full of chemicals harming the balance in our bodys, we have been brought to use drugs for everything!! we need to build up our immune systems up and stay away from the money hungry corporate companys that want you to rely on there drugs.

Why are you buying finasteride pills made by a money hungry corporate company that are messing up your hormones, if healthy living re-grows your hair?

The difference between me and you is i use drugs to boost my hair not to become my hair

Diet plays a massive role in the condition of our hair, so of course a good diet will give you a better chance of growing heathly hair, drugs should be used in circumstances where you have tried all avenues, not the be all end all.

The difference between me and you is i use drugs to boost my hair not to become my hair

Diet plays a massive role in the condition of our hair, so of course a good diet will give you a better chance of growing heathly hair, drugs should be used in circumstances where you have tried all avenues, not the be all end all.

Wrong, the difference is that I don't use any drugs at all, no flu injections, no minox or finasteride, no chemicals. I exercise daily, drink plenty of water and eat healthily but for general health reasons, not for my hair because it doesn't make any difference to your hair. You would have to be suffering from extreme malnutrition for diet to cause you to lose hair. Look at all the obese smokers sitting in pubs every night pigging themselves on junk food and never exercising, look at the alcoholics and junkies lying in the gutter, many of them have full heads of hair. Drink all the water you want and eat salmon, it may help keep you healthy but it won't save your hair if your hair follicles aren't resistant to DHT and you are biologically programmed to lose your hair. Male pattern baldness isn't an illness caused by unhealthy living ;)

So why is it that red indians never had baldness issues until the 1970's can you anwser that please?

Dont get me wrong baldness has been around for a while, but not as bad as what we are seeing now. now i see guys everywhere thinning, and the ones who have full head of hair look out of place!

I do think our choice in the 1830's to mass produce everything and not to care about the enviroment is a downfall in our health and our childrens health...earth is dying to fast, and its all because of money hungry companys who dont care about the future!

So why is it that red indians never had baldness issues until the 1970's can you anwser that please?

They were bald, that's why they had feathers stuck on their heads to cover their baldness.

FRANCE_US_CRAZY_HORSE_57_narrowweb__200x286.jpg

And that's why they scalped the white people as they wanted to be the first to do a scalp transplant.

5mg Generic Finasteride or 2.5mg of Generic Avodart

depending on what you are using not both at the same time!

:D 5mg finasteride a day, for hairloss ;) ? And we are supposed to learn from you??

Yes pb if you use Generic Finasteride then 5mg is what you use, i have been using it for 6 months with 5%minox and my hair is 100 times better than before, i am not scared to wash my hair and worry about tons of hair falling out, its works great on me, and i cant wait til dut comes in the post this week ;)

Yes pb if you use Generic Finasteride then 5mg is what you use,

Who told you to take 5mg a day ;) ?? Proscar is available in 5mg tablets for enlarged prostates, but you don't take the whole 5 mg a day for hair loss!

Please tell me how i should take it pb

Im all ears :)

Personally I don't think you should take it at all but if you do take it for hair loss, you only need 1mg a day - you can find that out on any hair loss site. Most users only get 5mg tablets because it works out cheaper to buy 5mg Proscar tablets and cut them into 4 or 5 parts than buy 1mg Propecia tablets.

I will be going off it when dut arrives in the post on wednesday, shall i take 2.5mg a day or just 0.5?

0.5mg per day is the Dut dosage for BPH, no-one really knows the appropriate dosage for hair loss because the drug was never approved for this purpose.

I read for best results, you need to take 2.5mg a day?

I will still be using minox 5% twice a day

I think 2.5mg per day is probably unnecessary, and certainly will be very expensive!

Dut at the standard dose (0.5mg per day) inhibits something like 98% of the type 2 5 alpha reductase enzyme and a little over 50% of the type 1. Fin inhibits almost none of the aforesaid type 1 5-AR, and about 90% of type 2.

So the very high level of DHT suppression achieved by Dut is partly through inhibition of type 1 5-AR. BUT REMEMBER that type 2 is the variant of 5-AR implicated in hair loss, whereas Merck's testing of a specific type 1 5-AR inhibitor found that it had no effect on hair.

Also bear in mind that Dut has a half-life of MONTHS, whereas Fin has a half-life of 5 hours. As Dut will stay in your system for much longer than Fin, there's really no need for high daily doses.

I have been taking generic fin 5mg for 6 months, so when i go on generic dut...shall i just go on 0.5mg or take a bit more, because of how much fin i have been using?

I have been taking generic fin 5mg for 6 months, so when i go on generic dut...shall i just go on 0.5mg or take a bit more, because of how much fin i have been using?

Why were you doing that? :( You shouldn't have been taking 5mg of Fin - that's the recommended dosage for BPH, 1mg per day is the recommended dosage for hairloss. As the insert in the Propecia packet says, "Propecia will not work faster or better if you take more than the stated dose". You will not gain or retain more hair by taking more than 1mg of Fin per day.

Fin's half-life is only 5 hours anyway. So assuming you take 5mg, after 5 hrs you have 2.5mg in your system, after 10 hrs 1.25mg, after 15 hrs 0.625mg... you get the picture. In contrast, 0.5mg of Dut only reduces to 0.25mg after several weeks!

I read that 2.5mg a day on dut will give me the best results?

It's true that at 2.5mg Dut per day, you can get close to 100% DHT suppression within a few weeks. This is largely because Dut inhibits the type 1 5 alpha reductase enzyme as well as the type 2 blocked by Fin.

However, and this is the killer fact, DHT generated by type 2 5 alpha reductase is the cause of hair loss, DHT generated by type 1 5 alpha reductase does not seem to be implicated. As I said before, Merck's trials of a type 1 inhibitor, MK 386, had no effect on hair loss!

I've seen guys on forums advocating the use of 2.5mg Dut per day. But remember the following:

1. Dut has not been properly evaluated for effectiveness against hair loss. We simply do not know the right dosage. We do not even know whether the long term effectiveness of Dut is superior to Fin. Dr Ashcroft thinks Dut might just generate a faster response, but actually be no more effective over the long-term than Fin.
  2. Dut has an extremely long half-life. It takes MONTHS to clear your body, whereas Fin is gone in hours. In this context a higher daily dose seems rather superfluous.
  3. Don't trust the self-dosing brainiacs on some of the hair loss fora. Are they pharmacologists or biochemists? Usually not! These are unqualified guys, often with no scientific background at all, who are offering opinions and sometimes taking personal risks - on the basis of anecdote and individual experiment rather than valid scientific research and evidence.

So how much do you think i should take?

If you insist on taking Dut, stick with 0.5mg per day, which is the approved dosage for BPH. If you take more than 0.5 per day you'll surely break the bank, unless you are buying dodgy generics.

I started taking dut yesterday...and im taking 2.5mg of the generic form, i think the generic is just as good as the original brand...the reason why i think this way is because drug companys have to much control on the drugs they make, you cant have a rival until 20 years later, what a joke!!

I started taking dut yesterday...and im taking 2.5mg of the generic form, i think the generic is just as good as the original brand...the reason why i think this way is because drug companys have to much control on the drugs they make, you cant have a rival until 20 years later, what a joke!!

Somehow I thought you would just take 2.5mg, whatever anyone said :)

I take it you ordered the generic off the Net... well, I hope the stuff you are taking is genuine Dut. Unfortunately when you order drugs off the Net, there's really no way of telling if you're getting a reliable supply.