Sign in to follow this  
Martin1

Growth!

I am happy to announce its finally here!!! B) I can see a number of spurts and feels stuble which has made me feel soooo much better ;) My wife says she can see quite a bit as well which is great to know as i'm watching it by the hour and as many can relate its hard to notice any change. I know is not good to watch it constantly but hey its tough waiting it out. :)

I'm hoping this is the start of a new beginning as the waiting has been tough and to finally see something happening it just great! Grow well everyone!!!! :D

Congrats ;) Once mine started, it came in really quick and there was a noticeable difference almost daily. Get a magnifying mirror (like I did) so that you can scrutinize :)

What was the official post-op period (months, weeks, (days)) for growth to begin?

Thanks PB, it has been 3 1/2 months. Average I suppose but so glad it has started. Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

Get a magnifying mirror (like I did) so that you can scrutinize

Got one already ;)

Thanks PB, it has been 3 1/2 months. Average I suppose but so glad it has started. Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

Get a magnifying mirror (like I did) so that you can scrutinize

Got one already ;)

Happy for you mate, im just waiting myself. I try not to look everyday but do you actually notice when it starts? or is it not that obvious?

Happy for you mate, im just waiting myself. I try not to look everyday but do you actually notice when it starts? or is it not that obvious?

I don't know about others but it was very noticeable when mine started as about half of the transplanted hairs all started growing at the same time. I went from being bald and red to having a covering of hair within a week of it starting.

I don't know about others but it was very noticeable when mine started as about half of the transplanted hairs all started growing at the same time. I went from being bald and red to having a covering of hair within a week of it starting.

Hope the same happens for me. Friday will be 10 weeks, dont think im gonna have to wait much longer till it all kicks off. Least i got something to look forward to.

nice one martin :) be patient ive just noticed more growth at nearly a year after my H******* ***** encounter (or could it be the dut) or could be the shockloss hair growing back . looks like youre starting let the good times roll ;)

martin 1,spuraman.....

in the same boat boy`s.....12 weeks today and feeling good....

keep checking out the mirrors and find the bathroom mirror isn`t as flattering as the bedroom one.

i`m in that transition period whereby one minute i think `YES` and the next i`m not sure....

do you guy`s experience the same thing???

however mart,well done pal and enjoy this special period,you`ve earnt it....

ARC

Congrats Martin :( Is it coming in evenly? Mine came in on one side first and had me a bit worried to start with. My other side was about 3 weeks behind for some reason. Will you be showing us any pictures? How is the scar? Has your hair grown enough to cover it?

The growth is about the same but i can feel quite a bit of stubble :(

Not intending to do pics as not great with them but plan to meet up with spex in a couple of months so will get him to take some. The scar is still red but the hair covers it easily. I buzz the back/sides on an 8 and you can't see anything. Its only when you part the hair and look for it that its noticable and then only because its still a little red. This will fade right? :huh:

This will fade right? :(

Yes it will fade, mine took several months to fade though - it's normal skin colour now. Yours won't be visible though once hair grows through it seeing as you were lucky enough to have tricho. Pete's wasn't visible at all and I looked for it as Spex parted his hair.

Well done Martin, its exciting once it starts coming, its also a nice feeling to be growing new hair after loosing it for such a long time.

I like that ^ the thought of seeing hair coming back!!! :D after years and years of losing it.. :o thats a great thought...(and something u dream about) but this time its reality.

Well happy for u Martin! B)

Just the start of the good times :o

The hard part is now done and for a number of months now the growth is only going to continue to thrive :D

Good growth to all!!!!! B)

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support! :D Good growth to all of us <_<

A big thanks to all the guys for sharing their experiences. It has been of great use to me amongst many others throughout my research.

Grow well everyone and good luck to all you guys planning on joining the HT brotherhood :unsure: