Sign in to follow this  
BaldingInMD

Baldinginmd - 8 Months Update

Hey guys. I've been meaning to do another update, but things have been crazy busy. So I haven't had a chance to take my normal "update pics". However, I was just in a buddy's wedding last weekend - so I've got some pics from that. They're probably not as useful as my normal pics, but they're better than nothing.

Density continues to improve. I still sometimes wish I had brought the hairline down just a bit further. Oh well. The work that I did have done is looking pretty good - my yield seems to be great. Every passing week seems to show less and less scalp, which is what I've been waiting for lately.

I wish I didn't have to blur my face in these pics, because I'd love for you guys to see the smile on my face. (I also wish I didn't have to crop my wife out of all these pics, she looked awesome at this wedding - sorry fellas!! :) )It's so nice to go to social things like these and not flee from the camera. This was the first time in a long time I was at a party like this and felt like I actually had hair. Good times.

As always, all comments are welcome.

BIMD

post-386-1160681944_thumb.jpgpost-386-1160681961_thumb.jpgpost-386-1160681969_thumb.jpg

post-386-1160681985_thumb.jpgpost-386-1160681999_thumb.jpgpost-386-1160682015_thumb.jpg

Just for reference, here's some before pics:

post-386-1160682233_thumb.jpgpost-386-1160682280_thumb.jpg

Looks brilliant mate! you sound well pleased.

Whats it look like if you brushed your hair forward? i dont see many HT patients who brush there hair downwards, thats how i plan to have my hair. hope it will look ok.

Quality HT for you! Suits your face and I think your hairline looks just right for a more mature man. Filling in totally and lowering hairline would look fake and too good if you know what I mean.

GREAT JOB!!!! Keep smilling as you deserve too with an HT like that!!!

Fellers work Im guessing?

BIMD

I hope to be smiling like that in 8 months. I'm a little past 7 weeks and this is what I look like all day :) I think it came out great and I wouldn't change a thing if I were you. I wish I could fast forward the clock 6 months or go to a desserted island. I am officially in the doldrums :blink: Seeing your pictures give me hope. Thanks for the pics. All the best

This backs up Arcticmonk's theory that binge drinking and cigars are the key to great results (see last "after" pic) ;)

Cool as F@ck!!!

You could give our James Bond a run for his money!!!! ;)

The Chick, The Beer, The Cigar, let alone The HAIR

8_months_6.jpg

BIMD

I hope to be smiling like that in 8 months. I'm a little past 7 weeks and this is what I look like all day ;) I think it came out great and I wouldn't change a thing if I were you. I wish I could fast forward the clock 6 months or go to a desserted island. I am officially in the doldrums :( Seeing your pictures give me hope. Thanks for the pics. All the best

I know what you mean Riley, im 9 weeks today and nothing has happened yet. We are just gonna have to wait it out like everyone else. Remember we are now waiting for our hair to grow rather then fall out.

Looking cool as ever mate. Nice to see you can now grow and style it as you want it really suits you. Glad all is well and im very jealous of the beer and cigar I LOVE a party.

Thanks very much, guys. I appreciate the kind words and the encouragement. Sorry I haven't replied yet in this thread - another weekend, another wedding. Must...sleep...soon.

Spursman: I will try to take some pics with it pushed forward. It really doesn't want to fall that way naturally, and the density will look like crap, but I'll be happy to snap a few shots of it.

Gasman: Yes, I've been Feller-ized.

Spursman and Riley: Waiting sucks, but it's all part of the process. I'm 8 months out and pleased with my progress to date, but I'm also still waiting for my final results.

spuramen/riley.....i can`t wait either( post op 11 weeks)....and those pic`s look fabulous...well done

p.s. is that your wife`s hand trying too unbutton your shirt? looks like a nice hand....

ARC

spuramen/riley.....i can`t wait either( post op 11 weeks)....and those pic`s look fabulous...well done

p.s. is that your wife`s hand trying too unbutton your shirt? looks like a nice hand....

ARC

Me you and Riley got it done around the same time so we can keep eachother going. I hope my hair will look ok pushed down, i like to cover my forehead a bit. Just gotta wait and see.

Spursman: Sorry it took me so long to take these pics. I kept meaning to do it, and then putting it off. As I said earlier, my hair doesn't want to fall this way naturally. If you have been pushing your hair forward for a while, maybe yours will cooperate more easily.

I am at about 9 1/2 months now, so I will try to take some true update pics soon and post them. I'm also leaving for vacation in 10 days, so I will take plenty of pics of the new hair under the harsh, unforgiving, Caribbean sun for you guys. :o

post-386-1163516987_thumb.jpgpost-386-1163517017_thumb.jpgpost-386-1163517048_thumb.jpgpost-386-1163517077_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that mate much appreciated. You’re looking great!

The hair i have is just brushed forward and Dr Feller asked me how i wear my hair, I think maybe he put the grafts in so they will fall forward?