Sign in to follow this  
ccs

My Ht With Dr Feller

Hi there everyone,

Well what a trip!! I had surgery on Friday and I am now back home(no place like home)

I will add to this post later on, but in brief I had a very good experience throughout the entire trip. NYC is awesome and highly recommended. I will 100% be going back there to take in more of the sites :blink:

My session was a complete success and i can only back up the many comments here and on the other forums about Dr Feller and his staff :huh: I had 3100 grafts in the end and the surgery was a breeze and all the worrying prior to it was out the window once i finally met with the Dr as his enthusiasm and manner was great and put me at complete easy.

Hopefully Spex or the Dr can put up my pictures (please block out my face) as i would love to see them if no one else does :)

If your reading this Dr Feller.. Thank you so much for everything as i already feel that i have turned a huge corner in my life and its thanks to you. Now for the infamous wait :)

Spex, what can i say thanks mate!! :) Thanks for the texts as i found them tremendously helpful :)

I must also thank all the forum guys for their support and info along the way. You have all made this decision for me so much easier to make. I thank you all!! :)

Best Regards

CCS

[well done matey.....the big wait now but it will be worth it i`m sure.....

heed all advise for post op from previous post

good luck

arc

Thanks guys will certainly keep you all updated after all the help i have gained from here :) I will no longer be on here all the time like recently on the lead up to my session, but i intend to keep you all informed on my progress as it happens :angry:

Just to let you all know that christmas has come early in my house as i have officially stated to sprout!! ;) I can honestly say I can see a great number of new buds poking through!! Thanks santa!!! ;)

Wishing you all a great xmas and a very hairy 2007! :) :rolleyes:

Just to let you all know that christmas has come early in my house as i have officially stated to sprout!! :P I can honestly say I can see a great number of new buds poking through!! Thanks santa!!! :P

Wishing you all a great xmas and a very hairy 2007! :) :rolleyes:

Awesome! ;) Happy xmas mate! Keep us posted in the New Year with your good progress.. we had the same amount of grafts and very similar hair loss... (u'r 2 months ahead of me) so this will be great to follow your progress.. happy 2007!

;)