I will give it 4 more month, my vellus is still there but my hair on my hairline grow longer than usual, on their new website they say that nanogaine is a terrific product on the long term of use...btw it's getting very hot in Europe this summer and many men on french board are noticing more hairloss (as I do); I e-mailed them three times, I asked if nanogaine could be the main cause of my shed...no reply

Ups..talked to fast here is the answer to my mail..:

Thank you for your email. To which address did you send previous mail? We endeavour to reply to all emails so this will be looked into, I apologise for this.

Regarding shedding, this is common when using regrowth products. Are you using other products as well as nanogaine, if so which ones?

The way you describe your hair could be due to a build up of grease and dirt through excessive sebum excretion which is common with people with hairloss especially if they are using Propecia. Nanothik conditioner is designed to be used after Nanoguard shampoo to add weight and volume to the hair without it being limp or greasy - so you can wash your hair and it does not 'fly-away'

Nanoguard is an excellent product for cleansing the scalp prior to applying the nanogaine, and is designed to lower DHT and slow down hairloss.

As with any hair regrowth formula it will need to be used for ever. The great benefit of nanogaine when using it over a long period of time is that it is in a water soluble base and will not dry out the scalp unlike regrowth formulas in an alchohol base.

The new nanogen.co.uk website has just been launched and customer reviews, testimonial etc will be going up soon. This will also have a lot of information and FAQ's that you may have (or answers to previous questions), please keep a check on this over the next few weeks.

I am happy for you to direct any questions direct to myself and I will ensure you will get an answer as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Dean

This is not a problem since the solution is not sterile and for the ingredients to

'keep' does not need to be in a sealed environment.

It's NOT sterile?? Doesn't need to be in a sealed environment?

I may try emailing them again..but what is one supposed to do here in the USA- as far as getting

replacement products? I'll try to get a response form Lipoxidil on this...

Do you guys think it worth that I continue with nanogaine, 21 weeks (5month 1 week) and excepted those 10 hair getting thicker on my hairline...nothing. Does anyone get results after the 5th month of regimen ?

Haven't seen any results with nanogaine yet other than my hair not falling any more. But this might be the result of the mix of supplements I've been taking and the aminexil ampoules by kerastase I'm also using. I'm on my third month of nanogaine now and if I see no improvement within the next couple of months I'll definitely try something else. Can't seem to find any positive feedback about nanogaine. Could be another bogus treatment after all.. an expensive one I should add :(

I cant beleive that you actually expect to see visible results from this type of product. :huh: There is no quick fix available. Fin/Dut can help you keep what hair you have left but to improve your cosmetic appearance by any substantial difference a HT is still the only option available. :(