johnyd473

Dr Armani Is Now Doin 1500 Fue Daily

with what size punch though??? The smaller the punch size the slower and more intense this is for the surgeon. Can't help but feel as people start to boast about mega sessions in FUE they are cutting corners, maybe damaging some removed grafts. I would prefer to sit over two days and know I'm sitting in safe hands....

Your mistaken John, he offers 2000+ FUE via a machine ;) Avoid Armani and his MARKETING Bullsh@t

NO PICTURES of FUE cases

There is no way in the world ANY Dr can guarantee 1000+ grafts in an FUE session. If they say they can - AVOID :D

Don't believe everything you read ;) "Don't believe the hype"

Armani is unethical and has far to much contraversy surrounding him to risk rolling the dice :angry:

Armani's doin 1200 FUE today

:angry:

The nature of FUE is that its so unpredictable and not every patient is a canndidate due to physiology etc.. as i'm sure you are aware ... so how on earth can anyone predict an FUE number before a surgery that has even started ;) Has he got another machine that can look into the further as well. He must have.. come to think about it as that would make sence. He can see into the future of all those 18 /19 yrs ols he packs 5000 into in the from 2 cm. He knows they are not going to lose more hair ;)

No i don't think so. I think Jones did 2000 FUE a day for a while but soon stopped after his patients were paying for 2000 grafts but 2000 grafts wern't growing :angry:

I could perform 4000 + FUE a day if you want to pay me and if they don't grow i can just make out that it was you and your poor hair type....... ;) I will only charge $5 a graft .... not $12 like Armani

Can't help but feel as people start to boast about mega sessions in FUE they are cutting corners, maybe damaging some removed grafts. I would prefer to sit over two days and know I'm sitting in safe hands....

Exactly

Dr Armani is also doin Body Hair Transplants too i just found out.

Sign me up :angry: What Bull!!! Any pictures...................................................NO

If a doctor is doing a lot of FUE it stands to reason he will become more efficient; it also helps if he has a good tech team behind him; you can't punch and place 1000 + on your own in a day; I believe Dr Woods does about 600 by himself in a day.

Certain factors will determine how many can be performed in a day, and Martin is right you can't predict how many you can perform in a day prior to starting. Basic reasons such as popping, poor laxity, excessive bleeding, an impatient patient, changing between punch size, changing punches generally during the procedure will all slow you down.

We could all sit a do 2000 in a day, that's not the point; the point is transection/growth rates, donor management/over harvesting and leaving as undetectable donor scarring as possible. In my opinion Strip and FUE docs are not necessarily the same breed; they must all graduate from Strip, but the docs who do alot of FUE have a real pleasure from it. Having to sit and punch 1000 plus FU with a tiny punch is hard work and requires a great deal of patience; taking a strip is relatively easy in comparrison.

The amount I'm sure will increase, technique, equipment is always being improved; it was not long ago that 1.2 punches were concidered small. We have performed 1500 in a day; we like the patient in early just in case we encounter problems....and if so...then we would carry it forward to the next day...results are more important than a little time.

Phil

Good post Phil.

Thanks spex,

I would like to add that the smaller the punch isn't always the better. Some docs are using a .6 punch and claiming to remove 2 & 3 hair FU; well they may be removing them but at what cost to the survival rate.

A single hair FU is approximately .4mm in diameter with fatty tissue surrounding it; this is necessary to protect the FU, especially with FUE because the grafts are leaner than those of strip. The punch size is determined by a number of factors, not all I'm sure but some;

The speed in which the doc wants to extract, the larger the punch the faster to extract.

The density of the FU's in the donor prior to extraction.

The number of hairs per FU.

The hair characteristics of the person, curly hair for example requires a slightly larger punch.

Phil

this guy didnt need any wok at all let alone 3000 ;)

That's what I thought :( He already had a full head of hair.

Wow what a transformation I bet his own mother did'nt even recognise him now he's no longer bald! :)

I'm sorry but this is an obvious example of a surgeon taking money to work on someone who never had problem in the first place. He should have just shown him my picture and sent him home with a full bank account.

HA ! Its obvious to me that shane has mixed up the pics , the "Post op" shot on the right is actually the man Pre-op before any work was done. Cockup IMO. -Now i really, really, wanna see his true 3000 FUE results !

I cant wait to see these FUE results

Are you being serious!I think you are confused, have you read the entire post on hairlosshelp. The original pictures were posted by Shane two weeks ago. I think if there were any major mix up like the one your implying it would have been clarified by now even by a post dont you think. Instead he actually defended these particular pictures. :)

It is indeed a shame but the fact is these pictures are 1 year post op 3000 grafts. 3000 grafts into such a tiny area is ridiculous IMO anyway. Possibly why they didn't grow or maybe Armani is not too good at FIT.

I like Armani's Strip and am even considering him but not for FIT

Why do you not post your opinion over on there Johnyd473 and see what they think to it?