Scotty

Dutasteride

Hi Pondle,

Yes I am based in th UK would this prevent me getting the Proscar?

No Scotty, I said if you were living outside the UK then that would pose problems. Dr Ashcroft can only post Proscar within the UK. So everything's cool.

The shedding your having with minox, do you not think its a risk of more hair loss and nothing else grows back at all?

I hope not! Logically, if Minox accelerates hair growth then hair in the telogen (dormant) phase will be shed quicker to make way for new, stronger growth stimulated beneath. Make sense?

Hi Pondle,

Yes I am based in th UK would this prevent me getting the Proscar?

No Scotty, I said if you were living outside the UK then that would pose problems. Dr Ashcroft can only post Proscar within the UK. So everything's cool.

The shedding your having with minox, do you not think its a risk of more hair loss and nothing else grows back at all?

I hope not! Logically, if Minox accelerates hair growth then hair in the telogen (dormant) phase will be shed quicker to make way for new, stronger growth stimulated beneath. Make sense?

It does makes sense, ive just heard negative reviews from this and im jus frightened of putting anything else on my hair, i felt the solution just irritated my scalp.

Hey guys...

Long time no see...

I've been using proscar for a year now and it did by the 6-7 month mark halt my loss...

However I've now found that my hair is falling out again in the same manner as before...

I've looked on the inhousefarmacy site and they do a generic verison of dut...

It looks pretty decent and I was wondering if anyone has tried it?

Would it be ok for me to get these to make the switch from proscar?

Cheers,

John