Sign in to follow this  
PhilB

Pictures Fue

Phil, do you intend to show us every Bisanga patient? You must be showing us everyone he is doing.

LOL :)

This does look like nice work. Phil, do you intend to show us every Bisanga patient? You must be showing us everyone he is doing.

Hi Martin1,

What can I say, we're busy boys....and I always felt variety is the spice of life. Not everyone, that wouldn't be fair.

Phil

This does look like nice work. Phil, do you intend to show us every Bisanga patient? You must be showing us everyone he is doing.

Why not? we see more Feller patient results! show them all Phil .

Nice work, I like the way Dr Bisanga closed off this mans Temple angles. :angry: Superb !!

and where can i get some of that Aloe/Vit E paste ?? Soothin just lookin at it !

Hi Johny,

Aloe vera and vitamin E liquid capsules can be bought from most decent chemists; just mix the two together and apply to the donor area twice a day, also Inflamenz tablets greatly reduce the healing time in the donor area with FUE.

Phil

Hi Phil, Would the paste be suitable for strip doner and - or recipient ?

Not really, the strip is a more open wound; it could be used slightly later in the donor once the stitches/staples had been removed; unlike with FUE the paste is used immediatly post op. For Strip donor an antiseptic lotion can be sprayed on, it keeps it clean and free from infection, again twice a day is sufficient.

In the recipient you have to be careful for the first few days, as everyone knows. Initially you see the white bulbs surrounding the placed hair; this is the upper most portion of the skin (ephielium cells) the FU is surrounded by; it acts to protect the FU. They bed themselves in to the surrounding tissue over the following few days and becoming stronger and more secure. So nothing abrasive should be applied to the recipient area; a gently spray every few hours with a basic saline solution will keep it clean, help reduce the redness and aid healing.

Phil