Sign in to follow this  
ccs

I'm Booked In

Hi guys,

After much research and time spent speaking with other patients and working my way through so much information on all the forums I am now finally booked in to see Dr Feller the first week of October! :) The research has been so important and i am so glad i have spent this amount of time reaching my decision as i now know its the right one for me. :)

I want to thank all the guys who i have liased with, you know who you are! :) Your help has been brilliant and without your support i think i would have already been to a UK chop shop :)

I intend to show pictures intially but after that i think it will be time to give the forums a break as they have been very helpful but consumed so much of my time.

Thank guys and wish me luck :)

Best wishes go out to you CSS, your in safe and capable hands, and I'm sure your time spent researching will pay off. Be sure to read Martin1's HT Tips before your session in October. Good luck and let us know how it goes :) .

BAL

All the best with it all ccs !

After seeing some of the results at the showcase the other week i know your in the right hands.

Good luck and keep us posted !

Stevo

You know what Phil that is the first time i have seen you comment on anyones elses post. Thanks

ccs,

That's not quite the case; do a search. I just think no need to always chip in when spex is doing a great job for you. Sincerely I hope it goes really well for you.

Phil

I just think no need to always chip in when spex is doing a great job for you.

I detect a hint of venom :)

All the best with it all ccs !

After seeing some of the results at the showcase the other week i know your in the right hands.

Good luck and keep us posted !

Stevo

When are you planning on going for it Stevo?

When are you planning on going for it Stevo?

Hey Martin !

I am hopefully going to find the time towards the end of the year but if not i will be going in jan.

How you getting on Martin ?

Once again all the best with it ccs.

Stevo

Sounds good mate, all the best with it :)

I'm doing ok, to be honest the wait is f'ing tough. I've not seen any growth yet :) but still early days :) The scar is looking very good, can hardly see it :) Thanks for asking :)

The scar is looking very good, can hardly see it :) Thanks for asking :)

Are hairs growing through the scar?

I can't really see the scar and neither can my wife all for a little redness still in some places. Yeah definate hair growing through the scar as i can't see a scar :)