spex

Info For Johnyd473

John,

As to not completely sidetrack the other topic I will answer you directly here on a new topic.

Would you think i would need any more laxity for my 4500 Front and later 2500-3000 i know Dr Feller was preparred to do 2500 Front so 4500 is a pretty big size difference,It was quite some time ago.

Hard to say John as 4500 is a very big no. and if achievable in one pass is more down to donor supply - a combo of great donor density/supply and laxity will enable a patient to get close to this large figure.

Dr Feller was prepared to do 2500+ on you going off your pictures into the front 1/3 but I remember after this quote you specifically wanted to bring the hairline lower and close off your temples re create your temple angles . I know Dr Feller is performing many temple/angle closures now as you have seen - I've got some incredible pictures coming over to me of a UK patient who has had a very very aggressive hairline job performed that i know you especially will find interesting - the most aggressive Feller hairline yet!! :)

Thanks for your reply Spex,I understand it must be hard to tell under the circumstances,I think i'll give the scalp exercises a go before my procedure anyway surely it cant hurt can it ??

I know Dr Feller is performing many temple/angle closures now as you have seen

I think ive only seen one so far that bein our Jim. Is angle closure and more aggressive and youthful hairlines gonna be a new trend with Dr F now ? Is his work gonna be more aggressive now that he has more experience or sumthin??

If i had of consulted with you now,Would i get the same quote or would Dr Feller be more aggressive and offer more grafts ,Temple angles closure and some side work?

I look forward to seein Dr F's new aggressive HL pics.

John.

Even contemplating lowering mine via tricho

You serious Spex ????

Here are a couple of temple closures of recent Dr Feller patients:

Faclessman:

3.jpg

Facelessman's Story

DER:

HAIR_TR2.jpg

DER's story

Is angle closure and more aggressive and youthful hairlines gonna be a new trend with Dr F now ? Is his work gonna be more aggressive now that he has more experience or sumthin??

Its not about experience John - Dr Feller has more than most (14 yrs) - Its about the particular patients goal, their loss pattern, and ultimately - their donor supply!

If i had of consulted with you now,Would i get the same quote or would Dr Feller be more aggressive and offer more grafts ,Temple angles closure and some side work?

If you wish to send me pictures of your situation as it is now - with your goal clearly outlined - I can certainly look at it again for you to assess what could be achieved - Clear donor pictures would be essential - in order to assess accurately and inform you what your priority areas are going off your donor supply to see whether or not Dr Feller would be prepared to perform in all the areas you want the work carried out.

John.

You serious Spex ????

I will put the pics up when i recieve them from Dr Feller. :)

Yeah i'm serious :)

A thought on hairline position (and hopefully relevant to the discussion)...

As my photo here will likely show, apart from my mildly wasted state :) , I asked Dr. Feller to keep my hairline somewhat high. The recommended one he had initially drawn on the morning of my procedure was lower, but not by much at all -- less than 1 cm, as my non-metric American perspective remembers it. My overall goal was maximum density beginning at an even, defined hairline, and extending back to, and perhaps somewhat onto, the crown, given that these have been my thinnest/baldest areas. I also didn't particularly need a significantly lower hairline, given that mine has always been high, long before hair loss entered the picture. I figured that if I wanted a lower hairline later on, I could go for this and simply add to what was already there rather than shaving it all down again.

Some $.02...

John,

As to not completely sidetrack the other topic I will answer you directly here on a new topic.

Would you think i would need any more laxity for my 4500 Front and later 2500-3000 i know Dr Feller was preparred to do 2500 Front so 4500 is a pretty big size difference,It was quite some time ago.

Hard to say John as 4500 is a very big no. and if achievable in one pass is more down to donor supply - a combo of great donor density/supply and laxity will enable a patient to get close to this large figure.

Dr Feller was prepared to do 2500+ on you going off your pictures into the front 1/3 but I remember after this quote you specifically wanted to bring the hairline lower and close off your temples re create your temple angles . I know Dr Feller is performing many temple/angle closures now as you have seen - I've got some incredible pictures coming over to me of a UK patient who has had a very very aggressive hairline job performed that i know you especially will find interesting - the most aggressive Feller hairline yet!! :)

Thanks for your reply Spex,I understand it must be hard to tell under the circumstances,I think i'll give the scalp exercises a go before my procedure anyway surely it cant hurt can it ??

I know Dr Feller is performing many temple/angle closures now as you have seen

I think ive only seen one so far that bein our Jim. Is angle closure and more aggressive and youthful hairlines gonna be a new trend with Dr F now ? Is his work gonna be more aggressive now that he has more experience or sumthin??

John.

You serious Spex ????

Here are a couple of temple closures of recent Dr Feller patients:

Faclessman:

3.jpg

Facelessman's Story

DER:

HAIR_TR2.jpg

DER's story

Is angle closure and more aggressive and youthful hairlines gonna be a new trend with Dr F now ? Is his work gonna be more aggressive now that he has more experience or sumthin??

Its not about experience John - Dr Feller has more than most (14 yrs) - Its about the particular patients goal, their loss pattern, and ultimately - their donor supply!

If you wish to send me pictures of your situation as it is now - with your goal clearly outlined - I can certainly look at it again for you to assess what could be achieved - Clear donor pictures would be essential - in order to assess accurately and inform you what your priority areas are going off your donor supply to see whether or not Dr Feller would be prepared to perform in all the areas you want the work carried out.

John.

You serious Spex ????

I will put the pics up when i recieve them from Dr Feller. :)

Yeah i'm serious :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect Spex you are mistaken here, Closed Temple angles consist of a curve where the front hairline meets the side temple points (or triangular tufts) This is what i want reconstructed. I want to avoid the (near) v shape Temple angles which most clinics give their patients. Im not sayin theres anythin wrong with open angles im just sayin that this is not for me. :)

John.

DERs Temple angles are most definatly open.

openlc8.jpg

Tsakalos' pics are a perfect example of Temple angle closure.

closedbw5.jpg

closed2dt2.jpg

Spex,

Yeah i'm serious

Sounds good ,Tricho will harvest a nice amount. :)

PB_,

Hair greed

That sure is a limitin belief ;) Tony Robbins eat your heart out and yes i did do the seminar. :lol:

Der:

16.jpg

Each to their own John - all the best with it! :)

Again each to their own guys - Everyone has a different interpretation of temple closure :)

Looking at the examples above I feel that I must comment on something that I've noticed.

Remember last week we were all commenting about how we look at other peoples hair, noticing different hairlines and balding patterns ect. Well I've also noticed that foreheads come in a huge variety of styles aswell. Eg low / high, big / small, bulbus, slopeing etc. This variation occurs with all types of hair characteristics. But to me it seems obvious that even with unlimited donor supply not everyone should go for straight across type of hairline that we see on tsakalos. I myself have always had a curved hairline and its more commen that not to see this on most men even before they reach the age of 30. (wether they are suffering from hairloss or not).

The straight across hairline does look good, but in my opinion it belongs only on a young man, and I think that it is only an option for someone who has the approriate characteristics for it.

Saf does make a good point in that everyone has different shaped heads, foreheads and that one hairline might look great on one person might looks unsuitable on another.

As i have said before, my hairline is low for a nw6, but it actually suits me, i couldn't imagine it higher, but that probably more because i have got used to it.

If johnny wants to get his temples closed in then thats his call, Armani will be happy to do it for him, personally i feel this is only for someone who has limited hairloss, that has stablilsed.