Sign in to follow this  
BaldingInMD

Baldinginmd - 7 Month Update W /new Pics

Hey guys. As promised, here's my update.

Density continues to improve. Still not great, but getting better with every passing week. I have gotten a number of comments in recent weeks about how it is really starting to look better. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I'll need to give it a few more months before I can truly give it a fair assessment.

All comments are welcome.

post-386-1157462248_thumb.jpg post-386-1157462312_thumb.jpg post-386-1157462344_thumb.jpg post-386-1157462371_thumb.jpg

post-386-1157462396_thumb.jpg post-386-1157466301_thumb.jpg post-386-1157466324_thumb.jpg

Caution: Photos have been digitally altered. The hair has not been touched, but ear wax is gross. :lol:

Wow - well worth the wait for those pics! :lol:

You are only at month 7 with a very natural result already - More growth will be coming through all the time and then as it matures it will only fill out more :unsure:

Great pictures mate - Those outdoor shots truly show the work and show its naturalness.

You've come a long way already - Grow well

BaldinginMD's Pre op pics

1211.JPG

Comparison.jpg

7 months

7_mos___Front.jpg

7_mos___Top1.jpg

7_mos___Back2.jpg

Looking good for 7 months! bet your well pleased!

What does it look like brushed down?

Thanks, Spursman.

It's still a bit too sparse to brush down. It's got three modes right now - parted to the left, parted to the right, or spiked upward. When I get out of the shower in the morning I see which way it wants to go that day and work with it.

I hope that as density continues to improve, and it gets a little longer, I will have more styling options.

Looks very good for 7 months, well done Baldingmd B) Do you feel its natural, it certainly looks it :lol:

You might want to give your ears a wash out next time you're in the shower :o :lol:

Crystal clear pictures :unsure:

Here's one more comparison pic: Pre-op and yesterday.

Pre_7mos_Top.jpg

post-386-1157465796_thumb.jpg

Looks very good for 7 months, well done Baldingmd B) Do you feel its natural, it certainly looks it :lol:

You might want to give your ears a wash out next time you're in the shower :lol: B)

Crystal clear pictures :unsure:

Thanks, ccs. Yeah, it's still a bit thin (obviously) but I think it looks natural.

Ewwww, you're right. That's pretty nasty. That's what I get for taking such "crystal clear" pics I guess. :o

"BaldingInMD,"

Nice! Completely changes the "shape" of your hair, if that makes sense...a natural, nicely shaped hairline and full temples!

Keep growing...hope it continues to go well for you!

Benjamin

"BaldingInMD,"

Nice! Completely changes the "shape" of your hair, if that makes sense...a natural, nicely shaped hairline and full temples!

Keep growing...hope it continues to go well for you!

Benjamin

Thank you, Benjamin. Yeah, it really changes the shape of my whole face, and I'm told it has taken a few years off of my appearance.

Thanks again, and good growing to you too.

looks great at 7 months. the scar pics are brilliant also,what grade is that

looks like you got a little stray hair on your ear as well... time for the tweeser :lol:

Love the comparison shots Significant transformation already.

Indeed - with a great deal more thickening / maturing to come! Those 1 year pics are going to be interesting :)

Grow well mate!!

If I remember your original postings BIMD, someone said you were going to be a Happy Ginger. I think already you are probably a Relatively Upbeat Ginger. Looks great. Almost makes me want to dye my hair ! (Almost!) :)

The density looks similar to mine at 9 months... :P Mine hasn't imporved since 6 ½ months though :)

Grow your hair a bit longer though and you could replace David Caruso in CSI: Miami :D

csi_miami_horatio.jpg

BIMD

What's not to like? I think it looks extremely natural! U get an A for your phtography skills as well! If it were me I'd be extremely pleased at this point. It totally transformed your look IMO. Good haircut too. Best of luck and much thanks for the update

Looks very good for 7 months, well done Baldingmd B) Do you feel its natural, it certainly looks it :)

You might want to give your ears a wash out next time you're in the shower :D :lol:

Crystal clear pictures :P

LOL! :lol:

looks great at 7 months. the scar pics are brilliant also,what grade is that

looks like you got a little stray hair on your ear as well... time for the tweeser :P

Thanks Hairless, I've let it grow out a bit. I think the back is only buzzed to around a #5.

Thank you Spex, PB, AJG, Riley, george, geg100 and s.a.f.

David Caruso? Come on. OK, we've got sort of similar hair but that's about it. Now, granted, I do block out my face, but I'm a lot more handsome than that guy. He looks like a cross between a frog and...nothing.

David Caruso? Come on. OK, we've got sort of similar hair but that's about it. Now, granted, I do block out my face, but I'm a lot more handsome than that guy. He looks like a cross between a frog and...nothing.

Exactly! That's why you should replace him - a younger, more macho version but with the same red hair :P

Grow your hair a bit longer though and you could replace David Caruso in CSI: Miami

Lol!! :blink: Few more months you could play his double :P

Congrats Baldingmd, looks good for 7 months :P

Density continues to improve. Still not great, but getting better with every passing week.

The density will improve but remember even the super big sessions need/want even more density. :lol: You can always improve a HT :lol: Looks very natural and appropriate so far, continue to grow well and thanks for sharing the pictures :blink:

Hey BIMD

I noticed u didn't post your results on HLH. Do u plan to? U should because your results r excellent. Continued good growth to u

Hey buddy. I mean to post them there, I've just been super busy lately. It's nothing against that forum, I'll do it when I get a minute.

Thanks again, Riley - and thanks to everyone else for the encouragement.

BIMD

Hey BIMD

I noticed u didn't post your results on HLH. Do u plan to? U should because your results r excellent. Continued good growth to u

Hey buddy. I mean to post them there, I've just been super busy lately. It's nothing against that forum, I'll do it when I get a minute.

Thanks again, Riley - and thanks to everyone else for the encouragement.

BIMD

I think Spex could help u out w this if u let him know. ; I hope it was ok to volunteer u Spex ;)

I will leave it up to Balding to put his pics up there as i know he is intending to ;) If you have a prob or not the time BaldingInmd just drop me a PM and i'll sort it out for you bud :)

Spex