Sign in to follow this  
lance

My Progress Using Naturalis Topical

I have posted pictures before on my progress. This the latest update.

I am quite happy with the topical as todate I do not experience any side effects.

post-172-1157126050_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Thougth I should also share my experience although I read more than I post. I was using rogaine for a year with no visible results until I switched to naturalis. I have frontal regrowth now, but it is not a overnight miracle. The topical takes time to rejuvenate the scalp folllicles.

My experience. Hope this helps.

Hi

I wish to give credit to this product which has been helping me maintain my hairline and regrow hairs in previously bald area. Note the growth within the region of the highlighted blue line boundary.

Here is my update up to feb 2007. Please note also that the libido and dick is still fine. :))

post-172-1180078449_thumb.jpg

Cheers!

Hi

I wish to give credit to this product which has been helping me maintain my hairline and regrow hairs in previously bald area. Note the growth within the region of the highlighted blue line boundary.

Here is my update up to feb 2007. Please note also that the libido and dick is still fine. :))

post-172-1180078449_thumb.jpg

Cheers!

I'm extremely sceptical of this product, until I can see the ingredients.

With my good response and no side effects todate, I must admit I tend to be more relaxed about finding the ingredient list. I suggest you visit their website or ask the folks at naturalis.

Will these hair scams ever end :rolleyes: ?

From the naturalis site:

Sage is a purifying, antimicrobial, antiseptic and astringent botanical that is a tremendous conditioner for the hair. It not only has an active agent to eliminate hair loss but it strengthens and thickens the current hair shaft as well. Ylang ylang has been used for a long time by Indian ayurvedic medicine to combat hair loss. It is believed to stimulate hair growth.

While rosemary is a strong circulatory stimulant for the hair follicles and a stimulant for hair growth. It brings good blood flow to the scalp and causes histamine release, which stimulates cell division, encouraging new hair growth. It is a purifying, antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent agent that stimulates the hair root to grow hair. It also adds sheen and helps to prevent hair from falling out.

Contains Nettles that does more than just reduce DHT. Nettles helps stimulate your hair growth and fights against thinning. It is rich in vitamins A and C, and a wide range of minerals including iodine, silicon, and sulfur; all especially good for the hair. It is a profound source for mucilage and amino acids that the hair follicle requires for proper growth. It has stimulating qualities which help increase the blood circulation to the scalp.

The herbs in this formulation are known to have a history of promoting healthy hair growth, preventing the shedding of hair, restoring hair on balding areas and possessing a nervine quality.

What a scam :lol: Why not just go and stick your head in a nettle bush :lol: I'm sure all the stings will stimulate your hair growth :lol:

I will stick with the naturalis hair recovery and will keep folks here posted on my progress.

I will stick with the naturalis hair recovery and will keep folks here posted on my progress.

I agree with PB that this would be a foolish strategy, assuming you are serious about wanting to prevent baldness. The ingredients of that product will be totally ineffective against male pattern hair loss. :rolleyes: Your pictures indicate no progress, which I would expect given the ingredients of this product.

Read this - http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic21.htm

As you'll see, only two FDA-approved medicines are available to treat hair loss (minoxidil and finasteride), and another one is in trials (dutasteride). There are some studies that support the use of ketoconazole (an ingredient in Nizoral shampoo), copper peptides, aminexil, and topical DHT-blockers like Azelaic Acid (ingredient in Revivogen) but these will be much less effective than minoxidil, finasteride or dutasteride. Everything else on the market is essentially a scam.

I posted months back and I wasn't sure what to use, oral med ( FDA approved)... etc? I am the cautious type because I have a great relationship and the dick performs well :). I do not want to risk it AT ALL.

I started out with one jar of the naturalis hair recovery topical. No response and I read all the wonderful results others were getting through fin and Minox med. I had second thoughts. But still the thought of losing the woman got better.

I tried the 3rd jar and I have hair on regrowth on the side temple and frontal.

Thought I share this. Hope this feedback does not get bashed as well.

I posted months back and I wasn't sure what to use, oral med ( FDA approved)... etc? I am the cautious type because I have a great relationship and the dick performs well :). I do not want to risk it AT ALL.

I started out with one jar of the naturalis hair recovery topical. No response and I read all the wonderful results others were getting through fin and Minox med. I had second thoughts. But still the thought of losing the woman got better.

I tried the 3rd jar and I have hair on regrowth on the side temple and frontal.

Thought I share this. Hope this feedback does not get bashed as well.

I don't want to bash you, but trust me, any "response" you're seeing is psychomatic or placebo effect. The ingredients of the Naturalis product are ineffective. In the world of hair loss, there's no such thing as an easy answer, which is what many scams and "natural" remedies claim to provide. If a natural product is alleged to be effective by the same mechanism as clinically proven treatments, such as through the inhibition of DHT, you should see the same side effects.