only rogers but many guys here have met with him and opt to go to the u.s. do not limit yourself by geogrphy. noone wants to have to travel to the u.s but have to to get the best work performed ;)

I also didn't want to travel and paid dearly for my naivety. My theory was surely there cant be much difference between ht surgeons. All UK clinics are totally substandard in my experience. ;) Rogers is known as being the best in the UK but is he really any good? I never considered using him simply because he uses Status Quo's Francis Rossi as a showcase in many of his ads. Have you seen Rossi's hair on tv? Its crap ! :D

It all depends on how many grafts Hammerman needs, In my opinion it would be much better get 1 good HT in America or Canada than have several substandard prccedures in the UK. I can tell you this from personal experience ;) .

Consider this, a HT is for life you wear it 24/7 its just not worth the risk for the sake of getting on a plane.

HDC Cyprus 4 hour flight and a great clinic , or call / email , Philip Bell

Patient Coordinator for Dr Christian Bisanga & BHR Clinic Brussels , only an hours flight away.

Do not limit yourself to the UK because if you do you will possibly start a vicious circle :P Get it done right the first time round and use the experience of other guys who made the mistake and that have been kind enough to pass on the information. Avoid the UK.

You have been warned.

Any good surgeons in UK?

I don't want to travel all the way to the US

Maybe Spex would be willing to give it a go!?....I'm sure with a week long crash course at Great Neck he'd be more than capable.

Seriously Hammerman apart from a few hrs on a plane either way its no biggy. You can rest assured it will be a success and may even work out cheaper!

What ever you decide...good luck!

How long a holday do you think I would need?

I don't want to come back to work with with soars and bruises.

Really my only concern is how long it would take, money comes and goes but time is priceless.

why wouldnt you want to go to New York?

I have a beard :lol:

How long a holday do you think I would need?

I don't want to come back to work with with soars and bruises.

Really my only concern is how long it would take, money comes and goes but time is priceless.

why wouldnt you want to go to New York?

I have a beard :lol:

I looked fine after 3 weeks (disregarding the scar) but evereyone heals at a different rate. The scar will take alot longer to fade but there are products out there to help in speeding up this process

'money comes and goes but time is priceless'...... Others say: 'time is money' :unsure:

Actually having looked at Feller's site, I think money maybe an issue as well.

I don't want a Strip Hair Transplant which is the cheapest option, FUE looks really expensive and I get the impression that you will have to go to Feller more than once to get the desired results.

Does anyone know what is the most FUE's he has performed and how much it cost?

Maybe Spex would be willing to give it a go!?....I'm sure with a week long crash course at Great Neck he'd be more than capable.

Even without a crash course, he could do a better job than the UK clinics :lol:

Any good surgeons in UK?

:unsure: :o

No, but you can get a horrific butchering and lose all your money in the UK

Even without a crash course, he could do a better job than the UK clinics

LOL!

I believe Hairroot recieved the most in a day from Dr Feller, 1200+. I don't know what it will have cost but on Fellers site it states FUE $10 a graft... you do the maths :lol:

I think on average though only about 700/800 grafts can be done in a day.

$15 a graft and i will think about it! :unsure:

I don't want a Strip Hair Transplant which is the cheapest option, FUE looks really expensive and I get the impression that you will have to go to Feller more than once to get the desired results.

Does anyone know what is the most FUE's he has performed and how much it cost?

It all depends on your loss pattern and extent of loss as to whether or not you are an FUE candidate. Not everyone is. FUE is better for smaller sessions upto 1000 grafts.

Strip surgery via Tricho closure allows the patient to harvest a much greater number of grafts inorder to fill in as much of an area as possible in one session depending on donor supply/donor density/scal laxity.

The majority of patients return for further a session to top up /refine/add density regardless of technique used. Hair is like money you always want more :lol:

Some clinics offer 2000 FUE sessions - do these yield 2000 grafts............... in my experience NO.

These large sessions are rushed and as a consequence the yield suffers - I have seen it too many times. The best FUE Dr's in the world with the right candidate, wind in the right direction etc can on average harvest approx 1000 max a day.

Some clinics offer 2000 FUE sessions - do these yield 2000 grafts............... in my experience NO.

I guess you're reffering to Norton they offer 2500 F.U.E

F#<ked. Up. Extensivly

Hammer,

Try http://www.alviarmani.com

Very impressive photo gallery... I wonder if they are for real or if PhotoShop has something to do with it :) He doesn't list any prices though... How do his prices compare to Dr Feller's?

Actually i think hes a fair bit cheaper than Dr F too.

Really :) Do you know (not think) how much he charges for 2500 grafts strip?

I too have seen Dr Armanis work in person on a couple of patients and its good. The work i saw was strip work though.

It is my understanding though that he only performs 500 FUE sesssions a day though John. 2000 FUE a day i think is incorrect on all accounts from what i have read on various fourms.

PB_ Lets not f@ck about here, If you want a quote then contact Armani yourself

Er.. Thanks for the help and advice :) Very much appreciated.

PB_ Lets not f@ck about here, If you want a quote then contact Armani yourself

Yeah PB lets not F about..... :lol:

Armani has a million HT offices, one must be near you :P

I made enquires to Armani about FUE and was told that he only performs 500 session with fue. That was after a read that he had a machine that performs 2000+ :D .... i think we all know that was just another little marketing ploy..... :)